Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Is God important in your life?

Yos

Yos

Peru

Hi! Guys, i whish your opinion.Wink 

we have all but sometimes we feel emptiness in ouer life.

Could be that we have a natural necessity of God?

We can never stand some pains in our own strength, but we can always trust Him to provide the strength we need. If we trust ourselves, we will faint and fall; but if we wait on the Lord by faith, we will receive strength for the journey.

God gives us strength when we are weak,God gives us strength even when we can’t face another day.

05:18 PM Mar 01 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Caroline_01

Poland

Yeah, I like Vanessa's music very much. How about you? Write to "My Ebaby" if you wish.

PS Your Polish is excellent!

God is in every aspect of my life. 

09:19 AM Mar 06 2008 |

purple_bloom

India

As for me God is the most important person in my life. I live because I know that there's a God….. And to live without believing thare's a God ??? I can't imagine what kind of live that would be.

And like Yos said, there's an emptiness in all our lives, that space is reserved for God, only God can make us whole!

Try it and experience the peace!

09:25 AM Mar 07 2008 |

melekli_kurapie

Turkey

yeah God is important for me in my life..there is nice thing that someone watching everything.. and if it neccessary he save you..  

09:41 AM Mar 07 2008 |

Yos

Yos

Peru

Thankz friends to share it. That is the most important for me : There is only one God and God is Love, lets share this love that he give us in his GRACE.

God bless youWink.

10:19 PM Mar 12 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

I have to agree pretty much 100% with Blake. When I read the question, my first thought was "not important at all" and that's true in a purely personal sense.

However because people who DO believe affect my life and the way I live it, then their god is important in that way. And most often in a negative way.

Kana: I think your rule is the best one, regardless of where it comes from. Do you think people are capable of being good without a rule from god?

12:56 AM Mar 13 2008 |

rockmei

rockmei

China

l believe in god, l think god who would protect me good luck. god is my the all and the one in my life

01:56 AM Mar 13 2008 |

zivon263

zivon263

China

as for me,i pray every night before my sleep.now it seems just someting i need to do.and it is others conditions that when i feel nervous or upset or in despair,i believe that,god will hear me and give me power to recover quickly.

06:27 AM Mar 13 2008 |

Alejandro81

Colombia

I only can say God has make me absolutely happy, because I feel free to enjoy the life He gave me

04:42 AM Mar 18 2008 |

欧阳寒

欧阳寒

China

No,I think the most important in my life is myself.God is not existed.

09:02 AM Mar 19 2008 |

Caroline_01

Poland

What are you talking about? Do you think that we live just like that, without any interference of God???

12:53 PM Mar 19 2008 |