Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Should we learn sex.....

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

As we come to this world we are taught to live life according to the choice of our parents… We learn a b c  of language,we are taught how to eat,how to clean our face…. how to brush our teeth…. We are taught every small action of life…. except  sex & marriage  which are major dimensions of our life.. we do not get practical knowldge of it & we are left in the society with hans tied,legs tied,mouth tied & even eyes tied by the religions… we live miserable life…Because our existential life demands different & we are supplied different… We feel that we know about sex too much & there is nothing learn …

As we are not animals,we have develloped every dimension of our life,like living in homes,way of our diet & every part of our life has changed.. but we have left sex out of it…rather we are taught to supress it..which makes us miserable..

I feel that evryone should learn  the'art of sex' & 'art of living married life' so as to eliminate miseries of life…

Every yougster should learn the art of sex from a matuerd teacher of oppositte sex practically…

I am talking such out of my experience,I have lived miserable life…I remained un touched before marriage & I got married at the age of 24 & lived 21 years of so called pure married miserable life…. I was unable to enjoy sex not more than two minutes..& I got discharged… & having cotineous suppressing my bilogical & mental desire & I was feeling 'SINNER'inside….

At the age of 42 I came in contact of an Indian mystic OSHO.... It took 10 years to remove my old conditiongs… I came in contact with another female friend who was also in the same situations… & both of us explored different dimensions.. She is also married & we would have met just for 25 times in our life & our last meeting in sex was for six hours… & both of us got quenched our thirst…

I feel that there might be other such people… I wish to  support them.

02:59 AM Mar 04 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sweet10hearts

Philippines

Mr devindernaqpal..i don't know why you said this.."If basis of marriage is trust,faith,love then it is a heaven… no more heaven could be desired than that… but if we desire to have heaven after marriage… that means we are livung in a hell…"

Do you mean after marriage there is no happiness? Is that your personal experienced? I hope you don't mind my asking. 

06:31 AM Mar 08 2008 |

jaafar ali

Lebanon

My dears All

May each one of us is stating it own experience especially Devin who is dreaming at the same time, but of course we have to repect his point of view..Devin seems to be a philosopher and may by he is seeking for the absolute ideal whic is defeinitly not existing in our world. all of us have to be practical and to deal in a realistic way with others . each one f us can live quitly or can suffer from dealing with other all is depending to his wise acts..

rgds

05:46 AM Mar 10 2008 |

sweet10hearts

Philippines

Well ..at times i do admired mr devindernaqpal for his wide knowledge in almost everything specially about sex. His ideas on something is quite extra ordinary. That his thinking is too far beyond our reach..as in… he lives in other dimension more advance than we are now. So with that so many things on his mind…he was already confused…that he may not noticed maybe that ordinary people…who are not broad minded and knew little… will think of him as a crazy man (sorry for the term)... i don't think he is….when in fact he just knew too much.

06:17 AM Mar 11 2008 |

jaafar ali

Lebanon

My Dear Sweet

Let me to support each word in your email which is really reflecting the "Nature" character of our great freind Devin to whom we respect and evaluate  his wide knowldge and understanding.. but always we have to provide a link between the highly educated people and those who are far away from the science or general knowledge ..isn't it ?? this link should play the role of intermediat steps in between to let "Low" people (sorry for this meaning) to increase gradually their  understanding and their vision .

I think lots of you agree with me..pls adv

06:59 AM Mar 11 2008 |

shinasia

shinasia

Oman

in my eye everything would be ok if we let it comes in the right  time.

that is all i have to say up to now .

and remember , it depends on the person himself or herself , 

thanks 

07:08 PM Mar 14 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Sweet10hearts & Jaafar ali,

We all are common humans & I am as common as all of my friends here are.It happened that by chance I joined an spirtual organisation to realise God who is considered to be living in side os us.. & like all other religions there were a few principles given to follow..

& they were..

1.pure vegetarian food

2.to see  all woman except wife as their mothers & sisters

3. to enchant the 'mantra'( a few words to recite inside) for three hours a day.

& it was all to get moksha ( freedom from birth & death)

& after joining I started living practical life according to the principles given to me.& I was very sincere to myself My thoughts ,my actions…. & evry thing was a theory just as the feelings of sex never stopped.. In all public gatherings I was looking as sincere as could be.. but what is going on inside me I was very sincere to that too..

So I decided to to drop my duality & become one either this or that…. so I started searching practical…      & Osho gave me the real answers … what I say is all I experienced …& sometimes I got confused just because 'I' (ego)still exists..  

11:06 PM Mar 17 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Cool

02:59 AM Mar 28 2008 |

fantomas

fantomas

Azerbaijan

devindernagpal

all u said is just nonsense u dont know even what is world and what we r here for. U only think about plain and foolish acts. Our life doesnt consist only sex. We can learn sex day by day as we mature is there any need to be taught  it by parents or teachers? And do u know what is religion? especially Islam? And why it is forbidden to us? go and learn! and dont corrupt people in your this age!!!

10:45 AM May 24 2009 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

Love making is an great art & we feel that we know it but do not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & we admit not,so difficult to devellop the wonderful blessing of existence.

02:21 AM May 25 2009 |

Devil4444

Devil4444

China

It is necessary that adolescent should acquire some knowledges about sex

03:50 AM May 25 2009 |