Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Most are people are very rude in the chat room.

adwendwen

adwendwen

Ghana

It's very sad to see people just coming in there to chat and when they ask of your country and you tell them, they just close the chat window. That is totally rude. If you are not ready to chat with people from certain countries, please suit yourself and don't enter the chat room. It's really unfair to close the chat window whiles the person thinks you are still chatting.

11:56 AM Mar 05 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gigi2550

gigi2550

Thailand

ohh, in addition,

for girls,

don't fall head over heel when some guys in the chatroom said he was sooooo in love with you.

It can happen BUT, think straight , girls, how can he feel that love easily when none of you ever meet in persons. Besides, remember that—-talking is easy.

I can say that too, I am soooooo in love with you. Hhehehehehe

01:36 PM Mar 07 2008 |

sweet10hearts

Philippines

Well…you better be a member in a good site..there you can find good people to talk with…and they can't just talk to you at instant ..they will send message first so you can check his/her  profile first before accepting .Its better that way than at chat rooms. Just choose a good site..

10:46 PM Mar 07 2008 |

am i

South Korea

I agree with that subject. at this time, there are peeple who fight each other in chat room.

02:21 AM Mar 08 2008 |

huangqibiao

China

I agree with many people idea, it is very rude for us, I don't want to see that on the chatting room.

03:23 AM Mar 08 2008 |

love smile

China

sorry to hear that ! It happened to me too. I don't go to the chatroom any more,I wonder why people ask about my country and then suddenly closed the window .

04:37 AM Mar 08 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

But it´s a waste of time think "Why I did wrong??" Don´t you think?

I mean, if somebody closed the chat window, it´s not a big deal!!!!! Go over it. It would be a sign that the other person don´t deserve your time!!!

And sincerely I prefer talk with a person face to face than talking in the chats (even with a webcam).

05:07 PM Jun 10 2008 |

Look.For.Smile

Saudi Arabia

.yeah . that's so rude .

and when we choose them to chatting . that's called : respecting .

so , why they don't respect us and chatting with us ?? or why they didn't say : sorry , I'm busy , I can't chatting with you . is it  problem ?????

good topic

06:19 PM Jun 10 2008 |

zanaz

zanaz

Algeria

The are many reasons why they close private, firstly cause of your country; some persons are racist,,secondly cause you are not a girl and this is the most common reason,,,thirdly, they look for specific persons,,hmm,,some people don't like private and they prefer to be asked first,,,some persons use it only with their closest friends…Adwen,one day i will meet some people who are talkative, selfish and rude, but i won't be thunder struck cause i can't imagine world without them, so pay no mind for those people:)

07:29 PM Jun 10 2008 |

Elendrina

Italy

I had the same experience of being called idiot for not entertaining their vulgarity:but i kept my mind cool and intact and found few good friends. That chatting room is not ideal  for improving English,I feel sorry for those whose purpose is to make friends and learn English.

12:35 PM Jun 14 2008 |

opusmans

Gambia

hello there ..i am happpy add me we chat ,,,,,,

11:40 PM Sep 23 2009 |