Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Just Test

BlackStar

BlackStar

Ukraine

Well it is just a test if you want you can pass it and write me about your results and i will tell you the right answer.So Image there is a girl and she has her mother died and when the girl come for mothers funerels she saw a boy and fall in live with him and she didnt saw the boy again.And some times ago she killed her sister.so why she killed her sister?How do you think?

12:38 PM Mar 05 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gigi2550

gigi2550

Thailand

Just see how the test is.

And just want to say,

"Can u just give us an answer?"

hahahaha, hope someone may give you the right answer.

Nice to meet you here, blackstar

01:19 PM Mar 05 2008 |

bskyjolin

bskyjolin

China

i know the story answer.the sister  has mental disease .it is very terrible.i know the reason.but thank u

02:21 PM Mar 05 2008 |

BlackStar

BlackStar

Ukraine

This test was invited by a English sientist.

02:26 PM Mar 05 2008 |

BlackStar

BlackStar

Ukraine

It wont be interesting if i will give you right answer first i want to hear your versions

02:27 PM Mar 05 2008 |

jerry_jbs

China

maybe she thinks that her sister rob her lover!I think so,but thanks any way for such intersting question!

02:43 PM Mar 05 2008 |

BlackStar

BlackStar

Ukraine

No jeryy you are not right.Well?nobody can give right answer i cant believe it.

06:06 PM Mar 05 2008 |

alexander867

Russian Federation

blitzkrieg you are right

10:38 AM Mar 07 2008 |

BlackStar

BlackStar

Ukraine

Blitzkried did you found it in Internet?

10:57 AM Mar 07 2008 |

BlackStar

BlackStar

Ukraine

Because it is realy a right answer.And English sientist who did invite this test wanted to compare mind of simple peole and mind of killer.And all killer he asked gave right answer at onse.

11:01 AM Mar 07 2008 |

Superior Lord

China

I have nothing to say ... uh ,it is a strange and boring question ,just like:On a ship there are 50 cows and 40 pigs , then how old is the captain of the ship .

01:08 PM Mar 07 2008 |