Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what kind of love is longest

MR FULL SUNDAY

China

what kind of love is longest .do you think???

01:07 PM Mar 10 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Tricia Wu

Tricia Wu

China

i also think about it….in many cases, the hottest love will become light relative relations, then they  quarrel, divorce…...how to maintain love being fresh forever?

01:21 PM Mar 10 2008 |

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

the longest one is and will nothing. our partner, our wife or our husband will die, ughh, and may be we will die first, aghh.. and the love cannot bring by us after death. only, love to Almighty God, of course will eternity.     

08:59 AM Mar 11 2008 |

Jajani

Jajani

Sri Lanka

Here's a small story to illustrate the longest kind of love.

"After another late night at the office, Daddy came to little son's  room just as Johnny was getting in bed.  Johnny asked, "Daddy how much do you get paid an hour?"  His Daddy replied, "I make $20 an hour ….... why do you ask Johnny?"  There was silence and then he asked, "Daddy, could you give me $10?"  As Daddy handed him the $10 he asked Johnny what the money was for.  Johnny excitedly replied,  "Thanks Daddy…..with the money I already had, now I have enough money to pay for an hour of your time so you can play with me."
Smile

09:10 AM Mar 11 2008 |

MR FULL SUNDAY

China

haha …...........Smile

07:29 AM Mar 12 2008 |