Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How can you imagine your future ?

Grecko

Grecko

Germany

I see me in maybe ,10 years, in the southern Australia.Many kids ^^ and  a well payed job as an engineer.And if I work very hard for that goal,maybe I can realize that!

08:36 PM Mar 11 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Fermira

Venezuela

I see myself working with a helping group, it can be of women or mothers…dont know exactly but i am sure that all my current life, everything i am living is only preparing me for that future of being support for others, is just that without the experience you can not help.

http://www.openenglish.com

01:43 AM Mar 12 2008 |

Sweety Bitch

Ukraine

HHHHMMMMM…... I belive than I ll have 3 children Husbent and I will be businesswomen and I ll have a lot of money

05:29 AM Mar 12 2008 |

louisa_happy

China

i cannot imagine i think

the future is changable,i don't know what will happen

maybe i will be  a maths teacher after i graduate;maybe i will continue my schooling…

maybe ten years later,i am a mother,or i am still single…

hehe,who knows?

05:44 AM Mar 12 2008 |

steven king

China

i think ,my future will just like you,hehe!love you,baby!

08:26 AM Mar 12 2008 |

tallman007

China

10 years?! is't really far from now, i just make a plan for my next three years.

Back to my hometown, get a better job, visit paris again!

09:47 AM Mar 12 2008 |

zivon263

zivon263

China

now i am still a undergraduate in college,my classmates began to find jobs or study further.some time i am wondering what we wanna be five years later?it must be interesting.maybe we r married and having own careers and families.maybe we r just what we r now.maybe….

as the saying goes,nothing is impossible.so just work hard for your dreams and make them come true some day.

01:02 PM Mar 12 2008 |

elmer_un

elmer_un

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Life tought me that i can not predict it! but i want to build it

01:21 PM Mar 12 2008 |

rain2748

rain2748

China

Everyone has his dreams  and so do me .I always believe if you have a idea ,you shoude put it into practice .only in this way can we improve ourselves.So  just try hard .I don not wanna think of the furture ,what i really thnk a lot of is now.

01:59 PM Mar 12 2008 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

well try my best to get a degree coz ill join the June class. and looking forward to find opportunity abroad. 

02:05 PM Mar 12 2008 |

maggiewangdandan

China

the world and our life is changing all the time,firstly,you should live the current life do your best ,but of course,everythings is possible,you can land it if you endeaver to do.

please believe on yourself,and adance toward the goal.

02:24 PM Mar 12 2008 |