Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Has someone done something nice for you that you really appreciated?

lor3014

lor3014

Taiwan

What did they do?  How did you say thank you?_____

I would say my teacher!  She never said no to me when I asked for help(English problems, life confusions… ...etc.)  I remember once I went to her telling her if she would mind talking about herself.  I had a report on arranging your future and asking someone for example.  She didn't know what I was going to ask but she immediately answered" Yes, of course!!"  After the talk, I learnt more than what about her, she told me so many things that I had been confusing about.  I really appreciate her.  I am different now because of her._____

I wrote a thank-you note discreetly putting it on her desk.  I know she likes cookies so I put a pack of cookie next to the sheet.  Though just a cookie and a poor sheet, I was still very content and sure that it would made her day!!_

How about your stories?  We would like to know about.  Smile

11:06 AM Mar 12 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zivon263

zivon263

China

well,in my life,there r so many persons that worthy of my appreciating.fistly,my family.u know,they always make me feel that whatever i do and wherever i am and whatever i wanna be,they r just there,never leave never abandon.it is many times that i come across something lousy in my life and they just keep me warmed and loved.u never know how i appreciate for being a member of them.

secondly,my friends.so proud to say that  there is not many friends of mine but everyone is true.we exprience many and share many,no matter together or apart,we r all there for each other.here, i wanna say,thanks.

finally,my valued ones.many persons help me when i was in trouble.my first english teacher,my first student,my first customer and so on.

here comes the last one,myself.i know it is something strange,but i still wanna say yes to myself.well done,ivy.

to everyone,thanks.

12:54 PM Mar 12 2008 |