Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

polygamy .......for what

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

I notice there are a lot of argue about Islamic  polygamy

What is the  benefit of this rule

Let me tell you first that I hate polygamy and every Muslim woman hate it . they considere it a cheating just like you   . yet , they don't say why god ?? because they know what god meant of putting this rule .

Cheating is exit every where ? you can not stop this crime . it really painful but impossible to erase  from the world . what did the low of your country do for preventing this ?????

nothing at all .

fine …..

islam did alot

think how  it easy    ….. .  Unmuslim man find it easy to cheat his wife . just go to the bar , dance , drunk , findng girl , have sex . soooo simple .      who  can say no . even wife can not  .  

but

Islamic cheating is so difficult  .  no bars, no drunk , no sex out of marriage . no mix between men and women in the partty or in the public gathering  , and the must important . women can not attract  men by wearing sexy clothes and being hot . all this is forbidden .  

this rules decrease the cheating .

. in Saudi Aarabia for example  there is less average of cheating , less average of divorce , less average of sex disease and  less average of sex out of marriage .especially .

. so wife in Islamic country are more safe . and family are saved . there is emotional safety Islam only thought about .  

Look what islam did for the seek of wife ……

Did you ever think why islam order women to ware hijab when she go out  ? it is  for the seek of  wifes . to live happily , no worry or fair that another women would take her husband by her beautiful leg or chest .

I am a woman and like to be beautiful when I go out . I know every woman is like me . but for the seek of other women islam order me to hide my beauty . so I most obey . and don’t be selfish by following my desire .

By the way .man can stare at any thing pretty accept woman . looking to the women with lusty is forbidden in islam . there is saying for the prophet mohammed (pbuh) :  (the first sight for you and the second is for the devil )this  means that the second sight is always done when you want to gaze at her  beauty and this  awake your lusty thought . god don't want this thought to araise into the mind . this thought most be sleep .

Don't think man is shy when he look to the ground while speaking to a foreign woman Don't think woman is shy when she look to the ground while speaking to a foreign man . it is the order of god in islam religion .

Ok . Know I will tell you way  polygamy is useful .  

If all these obstacles  did not avoid the thought of cheating in husband mind . islam   make benefit of this bad thing (cheating ) . it is to build new family for the seek of woman surly .  

How interested in making family , woman or man ……………… man only want to have sex , so he will use the mistress and than leave her after month , week or even adays  .

For saving the right of this mistress . and to preventing her from being inferior by the call (mistress) . Islam order man to marry her before  any thing happen between them ..or he wil be ponish and she will also

it is not good for the woman to be mistress , she will be hated by the society for being cheep , she may become pregnant   ,   the cheating man will return to  his family leaving her with a lot of pain and a lot of responsibility . she will be a single mom and live the rest of her life take care of the man dead result,  by her self alone . also the baby that created  from this relationship will hurt  because his father usually don't give him his name . baby lives with out father and this is not good for him .

soooooo

polygamy is for the seek of the another woman , and to force  man be  responsible for his lusty and his love for women . he can not run away . it is also an obstacles prevent man from following his desire because he will hesitate in getting  marriage since there is a lot of responsibility follow it . how hard to spend money in two family .

do not think there are a lot of polygamy  among Arabian men . there is a few  . much less than cheaters in you country , be sure , and the single mom is fewer than yours.

what about the old  wife …  ok  ,… the poor wife will be suffering definitely in the two cases . weather he cheating her with marriage or with out marriage since he insist in doing what he want .

but which is better ;

one woman hurt

or

two woman and child  hurt .think of it .

however ,it is the wife choice . she can stay with him and she can  ask for divorce .

now 

I will answer this question ?

Why woman can not have a polygamy ?

Because this will hurt her children . every husband deny the fatherhood just to avoid the responsibility . islam refuse to hurt the child by being with out dad . it is his right to have a name and to have one father not two or four .  

god choose to have benefit of this cheating since it can not prevent . which is building up new family . 

12:24 AM Mar 13 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

06:12 PM Mar 14 2008 |

merooo0ooo

merooo0ooo

Egypt

A beautiful taik

thank you my sister for this  words

the Eslam is very beautiful and easy ,all things  in islam is very interested and useful for muslim's people

every  married women can't like the polygamy but  if she is not married may be not refuse the polygamy to build another family in lawful

the another reason

the polygamy is not order from the god but it's allawable

i wish all members read this words  and understand it

thanks again

07:09 PM Mar 14 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Actualy I hate poly..But if that’s the best choice/solution among the worst, what should say? But in fact men don’t have strong reason to do it, like prophet muhammad did ! Generally They did ‘coz following their desires! They took young, pretty & not poor woman!

08:10 PM Mar 14 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

thanks meroooo     you are welcome

and you are wright when you said it is not order .

even who read qur'an see that god prefar not to polygamy .

qur'an says : if you  (man) just have a think that you might not be justice if you had two wife . leave this idea  .

also . man who commit  this step do not leave him god enjoy it . there are a lot of order and rules stand with the old wife more than the second .

09:40 PM Mar 14 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

pop

thanx for the pass

yes you are wright in hating polygamy

you most hate it , no way

and you are wright when you said they took young and pretty

yet

the wrong is in the application not in the rule  

09:51 PM Mar 14 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Yap..mona, men around me (whether family or friends) said that it’s too hard to do as our prophet did! They say honestly that most based on desire, not help! ( they joke: ‘yes, ofcourse we help, but just for young woman or pretty widow!’ uhhg..). And men do it, ‘coz they think now number of woman is more than man! It’s like comparison “3:1”. Means: there’s 3 woman for 1 man!

12:43 AM Mar 15 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Is there man here? Give your comment!

12:43 AM Mar 15 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Hey U (SHARDZY) U can’t give comment..yeah, ‘coz U doesn’t marry yet! What I said in my comments above, based on married men’ s comment! ( But I hope U won’t change your view after U marry next! He..he). BLAKE: Who wants your comment?and I can guess what U wrote in your ‘crazy book’ ! Don’t need re-write here! Thanks!

07:19 AM Mar 15 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

hahaha  ,  this is interesting subject mark china  .

. i have no idea about the benefit of such crime . i am waiting to tell me how it is benefit .

but if you mean theft is like cheating you are wrong .

cheating hurts the feeling there is no punish for them nor orders to prevent it in your low . put we have a punish and alot of abstacles to prevent it in my country .

theft isto steal stuffs that some one own  and ther is  a ponish for who do it in all country i think including yours and mines

01:39 AM Mar 17 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

oh …...

may be you are wright . but i can n't realize  that ?

please tell me  how i completely missed the point ?

11:40 AM Mar 17 2008 |