Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

PLEASE TELL ME HOW DID YOU LEARN SEX?

owendavis33

Philippines

Please tell me how did you learn sex and how was your first experience?

04:28 AM Mar 13 2008 |

Go to the TOEFL® page >

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

hi owendavis33,

hi kana, i realy & mostly respect your opinion about sex , by the why& in the often i am as like you in this point, i just listen about it and haven't got any first experience.Laughing

10:51 PM Mar 13 2008 |

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

owen, my parents very-very conservative and only showed  what about fertilization as science. then I got little understanding from them about sex. almost all from feeling and friends that sex is an art, fantasy, or "recreation". yet many song's lyrics narrow me toward misleading. I was also thought what kind animal activity we did sex.anyway I could put aside my needs of such since adolescent, because I had many activity other than school. so I has been saved. I think it's positive, for me, and I bring this formulation now to my kids. for them sex is only science, more than that, it's nothing at all.        

01:42 AM Mar 14 2008 |

HARRY_WET

HARRY_WET

China

just do it & practise it!

07:39 AM Mar 14 2008 |

owendavis33

Philippines

Nice thanks!! To Kanoabi, Nabilash, Pareng Zach and Harry_Wet thanks for your reply to my post…

04:01 AM Mar 18 2008 |