Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

the control power

spiritualeye

Lebanon

in this life we feelling are , happy , sad , hurt, bad good ….

are we control about our feelling ??? we can be super power to know this felling before and control it … have we the control

msn :

09:02 PM Mar 16 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

I do like water flows! What I feel is what I do! But fortunately, all feelings are not negative! So i don’t need to control it! (Btw, SPIRITUAL…where did U take your avatar? U’re really scare me…lol)

12:05 AM Mar 17 2008 |

spiritualeye

Lebanon

it's my design … it's my feeling … a baby that not have any bad feeling to any one … and in the same time have the power of peace inside

07:42 AM Mar 17 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

oh..it's a baby..yeah, he look at us as a judge. please..I'm not a thief! Smile

07:10 AM Mar 18 2008 |

spiritualeye

Lebanon

try this test … sit in nice and quiet place … and relax … start to breathe … inspiration 5 second … and exhalation 5 second … 5 time … at now relax more relax … put your hand face to face and make a space between theim about 3 centimeter …

now fix your mind that all the power and energy of your body run to the place between your hand … fix this in your mind … and when u start to feel that their is a hot between your hands and start to fell a little vibration in your finger … start to move your hand like a circle or like the way of clock pointer one hand move different from the second hard face to face so now u feelling about your power and you energy …

for more lesson call me in msn :

08:54 AM Mar 18 2008 |

spiritualeye

Lebanon

my msn spiritualeye @ hotmail . com

08:59 AM Mar 18 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Hei..that’s kind of Yoga, right?

09:13 AM Mar 18 2008 |

spiritualeye

Lebanon

yoga and more defferent part of people use this …

i'll put it out in the "Recognize your energy power"

12:05 PM Mar 18 2008 |