Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Can we live in peace?

bonjovi2211

Morocco

before everything i’d like to mention to all you that i’m a muslim and i have non muslim friends from all around the world.so i’m an open man to all religions and faiths.and i’d like to ask, can we all live in peace and everyone of us respect the others.so in a way we must fight the devil inside us and not allow all those troublers to destroy what we are all trying to build.

10:36 AM Mar 17 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Ofcourse! Why not? I’m muslim too, and from elementary school to college, my best&closest friend is christiany. I don’t bother of that! We appreciated each other! So I think as long as we do according to each religion, we make peaceful!

10:54 AM Mar 17 2008 |

spiritualeye

Lebanon

my friends the war not between musil and christiany or else … it's between the dark the devil the shaytan the bad … and the light the angel the malak the good …

it's easy dark – light … and it's hard to know because in all of us and region their is the bad and good …

and we see that most people now standing in the drak waiting their … they think that their is the money the system the power … but when the flood come and take theim … maybe in that day they understand … maybe

spiritual

msn ;

11:04 AM Mar 17 2008 |