Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Fidelity in marriage

Cong Lan

Cong Lan

Germany

Hi there,

well, for my dear school I have to hand over a report about the following topic:

"Fidelity in marriage"

the question is, how do you deal with infidelity and how important is fidelity in marriage for you.

Perhaps I have to be more precisely, so how would you react when you are told by your partner that she/he loves another.

Well, I thought it would be surely interesting hearing from various country of the world.

Please give me your thought of that.

thanks and have a nice day. 

07:03 PM Nov 03 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Helenwang

Helenwang

China

i believe love first. if he tells me he has not loved me ,then i will let him go to find his love. i think that is real love.but i cant accept he does not tell me all things.love means giving not getting.if i have not love him anymore,i will tell him all.but , in marriage,the love is not so easy.love means responsibilty.Time can tell us all.I hope we can love each other till death.

04:47 AM Nov 06 2006 |

uglyduckand

China

My english not better ,so I only say a bit .I don't konw what is love ,i don't love anyone and feel lonely .Why I don't love people and have no feeling for them ?I am so sad beacuse as if  i have no emotional 's people  

01:31 AM Jun 05 2007 |

di3s3l

di3s3l

Brazil

Here in Brazil fidelity is very important in marriage. Marriage is an important institution (as family is) here in our country.
Personally, I think that fall in love to another person ‘per se’ isn’t infidelity at all. But make yourself available for other relationships outside your marriage and therefore taking the risk of falling in love to another person is, of course, an act of infidelity.

05:36 PM Jun 05 2007 |