Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

__++my mum++__

Black pearl

Jordan

hi! every body …...what will u give as a present for ur mother in mothers day(21 Mar)???

10:33 AM Mar 20 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nmo

nmo

Saudi Arabia

Hi

I'm everyday in the year giving my mother presents :  my love , my helps, my smiles , some of my money , some presents … etc coz she's my mum ..

So I think there is no a lot will be different in mothers day(21 Mar) ...

My Regards

02:25 PM Mar 20 2008 |

chakra

chakra

Indonesia

It is necessary to show our love to our mom for we have always take her for granted. We think that she knows we love her, however, she would surely rejoice if we make a gesture that assures her of our deep love and care. This could be a 
small thing that she adores or that she has always wanted to have. Perhaps we could even cook her favourite food on that day and take over her chores. I am sure every mother needs assurances that her children still care for her. 
Mother. how could anyone live without your pure, sincere love? There is no comparison to a mother's love.

04:39 AM Mar 21 2008 |

bskyjolin

bskyjolin

China

i love my mum.and thank her bring me to this world.we will make some suprise to her,we will buy some flowers  sending to her.and a beautifull muffler and shoes to her privately for her happy smile.and at last we do this.

03:11 AM Mar 22 2008 |

yingluo

yingluo

China

I can not go home in school.I only call my mother to impress my love to her.

08:54 AM Mar 23 2008 |

austejaL

austejaL

Lithuania

i love my mum …she's my best mum in the world…I think that mother is the most important thing in my life , because she's love me and use family :)))

together we be tohether every weekends…

I LOVE MY MUM:)))
SEE YOU MUM :)

10:20 AM Mar 23 2008 |