Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

about bachelor party

happysweety

China

I have not heard of bachelor party before I hear this interesting dialogue, but one of my girl friend
Maybe have the same feeling in my birthday party. She was very active, drink beer and sing song and dance with us, very happy. She told me maybe she couldn’t have fun time like this, because she will get marry. I don’t think they will lose their happy time after they married. And I have no this experience now, so maybe after a few years, I will say like my girl friend. God knows.

02:31 AM Aug 29 2001 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

dhartanti

Indonesia

hi, happysweety

I think what your friend afraid of doesn’t necessary. People will find their happiness every where and every time they want to have. Marriage only change one thing, that is we have to determine our self. We have to listen our husband better than ever before. Just like that.

If you want to have another happiness and freedom after your marriage,U can find them with your husband. It’ll be more interesting. Just try it, and you will know how good the taste of marriage is.

Bye…......

11:44 AM Aug 31 2001 |

john

johnSuper Member!

United States

Hi guys. A bachelor party is a tradition before a guy gets married. It’s the time when his friends can take him out for one last party. Like we said in the lesson, girls can have bachelorette parties, too.

Of course we can have other parties before and after we’re married, but this one party is special because it has so much tradition. And it’s lots of fun!

John

01:27 AM Sep 06 2001 |

kingyo

United States

What kind of tradition can be seen in a bachelor party? ...having a stripper over the party?? Well, this is what I saw on TV, though.

Kingyo

01:12 AM Sep 14 2001 |