Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I really want find new friends and improve my english, maybe you can help me:))

Jagoda

Jagoda

Poland

Hi, I'm from Poland and I don't speak english very good. I want find some friends on this site. We can learn english together:)

It could be nice to make friends and learning english at the same.

contact me 

07:45 PM Nov 12 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

PLİHOA

Turkey

JAGODA…I  THİNK ALL OF US  STRUGGLE SAME THINGS.. THAT IS ANLY A WAY FOR İMPROVİNG OUR ENGLESH.WE SHOULD BE PATİENTLY ABOUT OUR İMPROVİNG.

06:22 PM Mar 07 2007 |

rogo

Nigeria

Hi

07:26 PM Mar 07 2007 |

mr crow

mr crow

Morocco

Hi Jagoda

me too want some friends for improve my english ( my english so bad ! ), and its so naic to meet new  friends from all the world.

so can i meet you and be one of your's friends ?!

iam from morocco and i have 20y old

09:29 PM Apr 15 2009 |

Jagoda

Jagoda

Poland

hello everybody!!

I didn't be here so long….but i come back;) but unfortunately  I failed on my english language…. So i want to repair it:)

Now I'm at home in my village with my parents, because I have free time….and I love it;) 

Greetings!

10:26 AM Apr 16 2009 |

Jyothsna

Jyothsna

India

Hi friends, I am Jo from India. I too want to improve english because now a days every body is speaking in english only. Especially in interviews it is mandatory to speak in english. So that I too want to speak in English

10:44 AM Nov 26 2011 |

Jyothsna

Jyothsna

India

Hello friends, I am Jo.. Today onwards I am going to join with you

10:50 AM Nov 26 2011 |