Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

anyone want to come to Beijing?

chloe5

chloe5

China

Hi, I am chloe, a college student from china. I have an apartment in beijing and want it to be a homestay for those who will visit beijing or come to beijing to watch the 2008 Olympic Games. you know ,the hotel is limited because there will be so many tourists to beijing during August when the Olympic Games held. The second place, it is much cheaper and more spacious than hotel. Thirdly, I myself loving traveling very well and have been to many places, so I am quite aware of what a tourist or a foreigner needs and wants to know, and how important it is to have a place like home to stay. And I will be able to be your guide and interpreter in beijing for free. If you are interested in this and wanna more details, please contact me without any hesitance. My msn (email) is:.

05:29 AM Mar 29 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

chloe5

chloe5

China

or you could leave a message to me.

05:32 AM Mar 29 2008 |

chloe5

chloe5

China

I can give youuu a simple guide and interpreter for free,show you around the town and in the suburbs.But the apartment will be charged a little.

08:44 AM Mar 29 2008 |

ashashish

India

Hi Chloe,

We are a family of four, a couple and two children,who would be in beijing between may 23 and 27.

We need an interpreter to guide us through our stay.

We would similarly need help in Xian and shanghai.

Can you help us out.

tks 

05:41 AM May 06 2008 |

chloe5

chloe5

China

Hi. yes i can.

could you give me your email?

06:22 AM May 13 2008 |

chloe5

chloe5

China

My email is . If you need talk with me about the details, please feel free to contact with me..

waitting for u…

cheers

06:37 AM May 13 2008 |

chloe5

chloe5

China

my email name is :zhang_ling85

and at hotmail.com

maybe you can try to send me an email.

06:39 AM May 13 2008 |

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

chloe5. exactly I wanna be, unfortunately, I have no money and opportunity to visit this place. may be just from TV I am watching olympic games. pity beijing too far from here. I only hope, this moment can be success. 

03:55 AM May 14 2008 |