Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Headache problems.?

sherice

sherice

United States

Hi, I've been getting headaches about twice a day for the last month now. Some aren't too bad, but others are really painful and almost migrane-like.

I don't think it has anything o do with stress, as i don't feel stressed out by anything, but I can't be too sure.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I should do?
Should I go and see a doctor, or does anyone know any good ways to get rid of this?

Thanks.

08:02 AM Apr 01 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

praedos

praedos

Germany

To go to see a doctor is the best thing that you can do. If you have a migraine you can't do anything. It's not for stress… sometimes you feel good and sometimes you feel bad…

08:14 AM Apr 01 2008 |

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

I agree with praedos, soon you meet the doctor because we as your friend not know about headache specifically. but better you avoid seeing television now, since psycicaly and physically such thing can increase your headache.

08:33 AM Apr 01 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Be carefull Dear….. If it is followed by queasy and vomit! I don't wanna make U scare, but I wanna  tell U,  my sister  have  got headache, first  time her headache was just liitle..but so far so bad and followed with queasy and nausea, then unconsious..The doctor gave diagnose that she got infection in her brain..

So..as praedos said better U go to the doctor, so far so good  and u can find answer what happen with you. 

09:02 AM Apr 01 2008 |

China

i think healthy food can help

10:44 AM Apr 01 2008 |

China

i think healthy food can help

10:44 AM Apr 01 2008 |