Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

which place do u want to travel the best?

raining amy

Macao

i like to travel holland,it is a nice place and can breath a fresh airSmile,and also i like the building very much

if u have any idea ,can post it

05:13 PM Apr 02 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

onurerdem

onurerdem

Turkey

But I want to see Far East especially Taiwan, China, Korea and Tayland. Also the tropical islands there

01:24 PM Apr 08 2008 |

Marek_T

Marek_T

Slovakia

I would like to visit a lot of places in the world, because there is many great places in every country, but I think that I would mostly like to visit mainly places with hot weather, because I like it much.Cool

01:34 PM Apr 08 2008 |

BlackNorthernSun

Poland

... i'd like to visit the whole Scandinavia  ... i'm in love with Finland – my dream is to live there xD … my second "love" is Norway – wanna go there too … but there are so many amazing places in the world  that life is too short to visit them all … i prefer north (even once i had a dream that i've been to the north pole – and guess what – i really enjoyed it !! :D) ... i hate hot climate and crowd so maybe that's why i choose uninhabited and poorly inhabited places … i love peaceful and intact nature ;)

07:14 PM Apr 09 2008 |

LearnSmart

Venezuela

How about England?! I love that country…

-

Proud Student of Open English 

07:24 PM Apr 09 2008 |

Nikki87

Thailand

Vanich

09:16 PM Apr 09 2008 |

Moniqdobos

Hungary

I want travel to Asia, I like the tradition, and the people:)

01:37 PM Jul 27 2008 |

acnovaes

Brazil

Well.

I think that if i had a chance to trip abroad i'd like to visit firstly the city of Vancouver in Canadá, New York in United States, as wel to.

I wish i could visit coutries in Europe like England, Italy, Scotland and Australia is anoter place to visit.  

03:43 PM Jul 27 2008 |