Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

someone help pleas i want lose some weight

yuki11

yuki11

South Korea

put your diet here please

12:30 PM Apr 03 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gkisseberth

Germany

I think losing weight is very simple but requires willpower and discipline (which I lack apparently)

EAT LESS

EXERCISE MORE

Honestly, I think it matters little WHAT you eat. I think people focus too much on eating this or not eating that. I believe some balance is good, and fresh is better than processed, but for all intents and purposes, a calorie is a calorie. 

Likewise, don't worry so much about the type of exercise. Just move your body MORE. In combination with eating LESS, you should be able to lose.  Do some exercise that you can stick with and don't set goals that are unrealistic.

Of course, as I said, the important part is the willpower and discipline to make it work. I think if you have that, you can succeed no matter what the actual plan.  

02:59 AM Apr 04 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

oops. I didn't read your post before I sent mine, Mark.

what Mark said 

03:02 AM Apr 04 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Yuki 11,

Eat as much as you can but change your style of eating..

1. chew your food for a long time, convert your food into water…chew so much…

2. don't drink water in between while taking food.. drink water atleast half an hour before food or 45 minutes after food..

3.don't drink soft drinks… & alittle exercise if your profession is not of physical work..

It will definietly work…  

03:16 AM Apr 04 2008 |

boohoo

boohoo

United States

lol

06:29 AM Apr 04 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Ryo23T :)) I am not a boy in that pic..:) He is my bf..:) you are right..He doesn't seem 45 :))

03:25 PM Apr 04 2008 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

to support my dear, Ryo . thanks these words. we must learn and say what we learn . 

05:36 PM Apr 04 2008 |

Justy

Justy

China

Don't eat only drink for 7 days!Joking

01:40 AM Apr 05 2008 |

xiaodan0922

China

But   I  want  to  put  on  my  weight.  Because  I  am  only   40  kilos.  And   I  am   23  years  old.I   am   a  girl.   Any   suggestions?  Ths

04:07 AM Apr 05 2008 |

flora123

flora123

China

i think the best way is that don't eat any food after 6:00p.m  and you can eat too much food in the norning and afternoon.but you 'd better not  eat dinner.control yourself and don't eat snacks and ice cream.

this method works on me and i have lose 15 kilograms,and i hope it is useful tfor you.

04:28 PM Apr 05 2008 |

mefisto

mefisto

Turkey

dont eat SmileTongue out 

05:21 PM Apr 05 2008 |