Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you believe in God?

Yuliashka

Yuliashka

Ukraine

i think everone asked themself : "Does God exist?" One say that -yes….another that no! What's your opinion about that? And if u believe in God in what God exactly do u belive!?

05:20 PM Apr 05 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

O_O

O_O

Taiwan

I am a a thoroughgoing materialist,to proceed from reality and seek truth from facts is our fundamental stand as materialists.so I dont put my faith in God.

05:33 PM Apr 05 2008 |

mefisto

mefisto

Turkey

you cant think a needle without a master.

you cant think a city without a governor…and

how can you accept this excellent,hormonious etc.world without a creater?

ofcourse ı believe in god and ı am really happy with itSmile

05:44 PM Apr 05 2008 |

Hope's

Belgium

Black…would u please tell me what's the difference between ur life and an animal life?,,,enjoying life till death!!!!

07:42 PM Apr 05 2008 |

Hope's

Belgium

If we were elephants,we might think elephant life was better?!!!...Does an animal have a brain to distinguish between what is good or not?!!!...Human animals?!!...what a bright thoughts u have…and the differences is we are smarter,,elephant characters…i said that ur life is like an animal life..just enjoying life till death…enjoy it Blake…sooner or later u will know the truth.

08:39 PM Apr 05 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

I don't believe in god.

I believe in Pirates.

(and Ninjas) 

10:27 PM Apr 05 2008 |

Hope's

Belgium

And u will never be corrected on the matter….You are sure that u are right as i am sure that u are wrong…and yeah one should be dogmatic until he dies…well, May God lead you to the right path…and enjoy ur life.

06:03 PM Apr 06 2008 |

nichol147

nichol147

Malaysia

i believe it.

07:22 PM Apr 06 2008 |

doha-e-b

doha-e-b

Israel

i do believe in god becaause god is who create every thing .

08:03 PM Apr 06 2008 |

Hope's

Belgium

May God…..it is a pray from Hope's to you…not to tell me again that u don't believe in GOD and afterlife….and no need to repeat it..as u are sure that you are right…am sure that u are wrong:)

08:59 PM Apr 06 2008 |

Hope's

Belgium

Blak….Just tell him how this world was created without a god according to ur mind.

09:22 PM Apr 06 2008 |