Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

** EYE **

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

The train has started moving. It is packed with people of all ages, mostly with the working men and women and young college guys and gals. Near the window, seated a old man with his 30 year old son. As the train moves by, the son is overwhelmed with joy as he was thrilled with the scenery outside…

" See dad, the scenery of green trees moving away is very beautiful"

This behavior from a thirty year old son made the other people feel strange about him. Every one started murmuring something or other about this son. "This guy seems to be a krack.." newly married Anup whispered to his wife.

Suddenly it started raining…. Rain drops fell on the travelers
Through the opened window. The Thirty year old son , filled with  joy " see dad, how beautiful the rain is .."

Anup's wife got irritated with the rain drops spoiling her new suit.

Anup said ," cant you see its raining, you old man, if your son is not feeling well get him soon to a mental asylum and don't disturb public henceforth"

The old man hesitated first and then in a low tone replied " we are on the way back from hospital, my son got discharged today morning , he was a blind by birth, last week only he got his vision,  these rain and nature are new to his eyes.. Please forgive us for the inconvenience caused…"

The things we see may be right from our perspective until we know the
Truth. But when we know the truth our reaction to that will hurt even us.
So try to understand the problem better before taking a harsh action  

and try to understand the person better before saying or writting some thing hurt his feeling . 

I hope you can see the reason behind posting this story here .

08:24 PM Apr 05 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

latin-lover

Italy

well done….I liked it

10:52 AM Jun 09 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

Dear MOnatta,

thanks a lot for the story.We should try to understand the feelings of others and at the same time,we should say our truths to other without any fear,in a respect way.if we tell in a respect way,fear of big problem will be futile.if there will be a big problem in order to say our truths in a respect way,we shouldnt mind it,to me.even the biggest problems can be solved.Smile

also,be sure you are wise and have a good morality.:)

05:10 PM Jun 09 2008 |

baby pearl

baby pearl

Egypt

thanks alot monata its avery wise story its realy touched my feeling

05:38 PM Jun 09 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

glad that you got the benefit from this story Smile

you know  ,  this is old post  ,  I added it before two mounth  

I was a new member in this site  .