Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what girls like in boys and what boys in girls

afeera

afeera

Venezuela

let`s discuss this,

09:15 PM Apr 05 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

xwmichelle

xwmichelle

China

For me .. I prefer boys with sense of responsibility..but..As everyone knows..to choose a girl or boy. frist. you will consider whether she or he prtty or handsome.

05:24 AM Apr 06 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

girl with good charecter, and beautiful eyes

02:05 PM Apr 06 2008 |

brownstone

brownstone

Saudi Arabia

i guess his look( i dont mean by that his style , but the way he looks at someone).. got it?Tongue out

11:52 AM Apr 07 2008 |

Nienke

Nienke

Netherlands

That's a difficult question. I don't think you could definite attraction. But I prefer a boy with a good sense of humor, social qualities and who isn't afraid for a challenge.

12:49 PM Apr 07 2008 |

magicgirl5

magicgirl5

Ukraine

I pferefer a boy being smart, with a good sense of humour, ambitious to some extend or career-oriented I would say. Appearance is not the priority for choosing a boy, as for me. The main is to find a common language and build strong relationships.

02:43 PM Apr 07 2008 |

tinchoss

tinchoss

Argentina

i like girls who have personality, with a good sense of humor… i prefer a small girls whit curves! ja

02:46 PM Apr 07 2008 |

abdou 123

abdou 123

Algeria

i am a man …. so girls for me is the half of my life .. i mean u have to get a girl to build up a family .. the girl that i want her to spend of her life with me is ...

smart .. caring .. loving .. good morl .. educational .. to be the first in her life .. not sooooo beutiful .. just cute ..

oh !! do not u see that we men look for emotions and u girls look for what is in the men head … hahahah if u do not see i sugest that u look harder

good like in ur lifes …....... 

08:42 AM Apr 10 2008 |

sciencedicas

Cape Verde

for me fist of all I use to look at the phisical aspect but it´s not all, that´s just use to be the first condiction to get close, but for me the most important is the way she interact witht he society, I mean is she´s swety , nice, smart, romantica, I completely lost for a nice woman (nice not os phisical aspect, I´m not saying I don´t consider the phisical, because the attractions also counts a lot)

10:26 AM Apr 10 2008 |

afeera

afeera

Venezuela

ok my perfect boy :D

first of all nobody is perfect:P

but i like boys with sense of humor,nice,talkative,boys who has his own opinion,who has deep soul,not selfish and egoistic.boy who cary himself,bouy who are in total control of his conduct.

i think that boy like every person needs to be fair weather,fair,sweet,lovely,cuddlesome,endearning,readily,laid back and patient enough to deal with me..loyal…and good stuff like that.

he needs to have social qualities,sense of responsibility

06:36 PM Apr 10 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I have to admire the person in order to fall in love. There´s no need to be as a model, but being positive and happy makes me fall in her net, hahaha!

01:27 AM Jun 09 2008 |