Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Sex is the best tranquliser....

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

All religions try to regulate our sex life because they feel that we lose our power during sex & it is true in the most of cases because we do not know the real technique of sex,we take sex as war & have fears of pre-ejaculation & try to improve it by using forceful movements.In this way we surly lose our power.

But there is another way to go in sex being complete relaxed & loving mood,just plug in & forget everything & rest will happen by itself.Woman can experience many orgasims  in a single play.When woman fexperience orgasim during sex it surly give energy to man.So we can derive life energy through sex also.Otherwise it is best tranquliser.

02:29 AM Apr 09 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Indonesia

I think this quote works the best for men..look how many women complain that their men somehow always fall asleep right after the hard love session while the women still wide awake and wanted some cuddling..lol.

04:49 AM Apr 09 2008 |

Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Indonesia

well someone above me might be a proof that Dev was rightLaughing

(pokes him with cold coke) 

06:03 AM Apr 09 2008 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

lol? xD

06:52 PM Jul 20 2009 |

levith

levith

Colombia

to sex

just add me

amigoyowpositivo @ hotmail . com

levith_1991 @ yahoo . com

06:07 PM Nov 11 2009 |

♥ ~.•'Peace~Girl~ஐ•.•.

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

Religions organize our sex life because we are humans (not animals)

in my religion (Islam) man have the right to have sex with one woman (hes wife only), as well as women have the right to have sex with her husband only..

in my religion:

sex is forbidden before marriage, because having indiscriminate sex with more than one person; causes serious dangers :

The first AIDS
Weak sexual ability
Transformation of man / woman to an object like (an animal!) just his search for cold sex (without love)..

This is what I wanted to say briefly

Greetings and respect to all

07:09 PM Nov 11 2009 |