Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What do you think about Mexico?

cynthia_Verdin

Mexico

Hey friends!

I want to know if you like Mexico, dont know it, or what is the best thing you like about it. What have you heard about it?:))

03:59 PM Apr 09 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

aljensen

aljensen

United States

Dos XX's is one of the greatest beers of all time.  Negro Modelo is pretty good too.

04:44 PM Apr 09 2008 |

anela

Mexico

I think is one of the most beautiful places in the worl, and here we are nice and cool.  In mexico we are friendly with all persons.

07:31 PM Apr 09 2008 |

LearnSmart

Venezuela

I love the accent in spanish!

It's like a song… venezuelan spanish is very monotonous.

--

Proud Student of Open English 

07:58 PM Apr 09 2008 |

cynthia_Verdin

Mexico

monotonous for you, but I love it!!!

09:43 PM Apr 09 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Telenovela…beautiful woman…Sombrero..and food"Tortilla"?..and I like this one: Talitha..Wink

06:54 AM Apr 10 2008 |

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

stopped in ruben olivares jabs. I remember him. is he  still exist?

08:04 AM Apr 10 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

I lived in Mexico for four months and loved it. I hope I can go back. The people I met there were some the the nicest and friendliest people I have every met. 

And the food is simply amazing. I like Colombian food, but I miss real Mexican food so much. I used to get the best tacos from a little cart on a street corner that were the best I'd ever had and tamales from an old lady who made them at home and sold them from a big pot out in front of the bank on weekends.  

10:01 AM Apr 10 2008 |

Karolbe

Karolbe

Poland

In my country there is an opinion that it is a very poor country, but that might be just stereotypes. Many people think that poland is a country where people just drink smoke and steal, but these are just stereotypes. I would like to know something more about mexico than only stereotypes.

12:24 PM Apr 10 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

my idea about maxico is that it is a hot country  ,  covered with  deserts just like my country .

is it right knowledge  , not sure ?

12:41 PM Apr 10 2008 |

cynthia_Verdin

Mexico

Yes, Mexico has much difference. Not all people wear a big hat  and brunnete as shown in the movies. There are many kind of people, educated, rich, egoist, stupid, etc. like in all countries. But I can say most of people are kind and try to help foreigners when they are in Mexico. Sometimes we have the impression we are inferior in comparison with americans or europeans, and that's very bad because we wont succed in life with that thoughts. The climate and regions of Mexico are very different, too. We have deserts, forests, jungles, beaches, etc. the most popular characters are Cantinflas, Tin-Tan, Pedro Infante, Maria Felix, Dolores del Rio, etc. people that triumphed in Mexico and other countries. Smile

04:13 PM Apr 10 2008 |