Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What is happiness for you?

Soni4

Soni4

Russian Federation

Some people feel happy when they're in love, others - when they are doing something useful for the society, and for someone family is a joy.))So many people, so many minds…

So, what makes U feel happy?

01:51 PM Apr 11 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

2008hua

2008hua

New Zealand

What makes me happy? Well I am happy when I had a good night's sleep. I am happy when I received a mail/parcel. I am happy when I am with my families/friends.I am happy when I am engaged in things that I am interested in. I am happy when I feel good about myself. I am happy that I am healthy, fed, and sheltered. I am happy that … Wow I am so happy.

12:19 PM Apr 16 2008 |

shadow-18

shadow-18

Poland

For everybody happiness seam different thing, what i can see .
I have joy with each little thing.

05:19 PM Apr 16 2008 |

Kotyck

Ukraine

For me Happiness is to love…
Love a person, a friend, a job, love ideas…
They say we love someone/smth not for what he/she is, but what we are when we are beside that person!
In other words Happiness for me is to be with nice people whom I can respect, to do a job I like and to follow great ideas!

08:40 PM Apr 16 2008 |

Kotyck

Ukraine

For me Happiness is to love…
Love a person, a friend, a job, love ideas…
They say we love someone/smth not for what he/she is, but what we are when we are beside that person!
In other words Happiness for me is to be with nice people whom I can respect, to do a job I like and to follow great ideas!

08:40 PM Apr 16 2008 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

to mark china,

i don't want to disturb your happiness but something urge me to write you:because it could be that your pork meat  have trichina,your special grill fire produce to much dioxin,your beer is not natural brewed, so you maybe lose a lot of brain cells and the worst, one of your ebaby friends could change your fitna video tube,so you can't see the Netherland version and you must see the Orient version…take care and always… don't worry, be happy 

10:40 PM Apr 16 2008 |

zhm19861217

China

to read

12:32 PM Apr 17 2008 |

cherryjelly

China

Many things can make me happy,just like pass exams、make new gook frend、to eat delicious food ,I hope all people feel happy !!!

12:47 PM Apr 17 2008 |

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

Whatever others may say real happines is to love and be loved, to have loyal reliable friends beside you. What are other things comparing to this?!! When you’re lonely’ you’re never happy!

01:03 PM Apr 17 2008 |

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

Whatever we all may say real happines is to love and be loved, to have loyal reliable friends beside you. What are other things comparing to this?!! When you’re lonely’ you’re never happy!

01:03 PM Apr 17 2008 |

Lover for Ever

Saudi Arabia

I totaly agree with you Lin etual…

I cant agree more..

you just give the exact meaning of this feeling..

I wish you all the happieness in this world.. 

05:42 PM Apr 17 2008 |