Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

english name

simplezy312

China

Hello everybody,i don't have a english name ,but now my job is trade,i have to communion with foreigner,so i wish sb can help to make a nice english name ,my name is zengyan,i wish my  english name is similar with my name,i hope my English name is simple but  wonderful . thanks very much.

07:56 AM Apr 17 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nichol147

nichol147

Malaysia

nicole

great idea

05:05 PM Apr 26 2008 |

simplezy312

China

thank you,a friend of my now working  abroad also advise this name to meTongue out

06:44 AM Apr 27 2008 |

Fly fish

Fly fish

China

i think Zane is similar with zeng what do u think?

08:26 AM Aug 01 2009 |

jessicataylor

Russian Federation

I think Zen would be a nice English name. In fact I am also looking for a list of English names because most of the time, the names are quite new for me and I am unable to pronounce it. So I am collecting all the names in English just to be familiar with the names.

10:51 AM Jul 18 2016 |

Tsaokuohua

China

Hope you have a good English name.

02:18 PM Aug 01 2016 |

jessicataylor

Russian Federation

I have got this by chance, but it is very helpful and that is my personal experience. Check this out http://www.babynology.com/english_babynames.html. I hope you will get what you want.

06:47 AM Aug 05 2016 |

Tsaokuohua

China

曾燕 or 曾艳 ?

03:08 PM Oct 01 2016 |