Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Libérer La Corse!Free Corsica!

rickyzhuang

China

Free Corsica!

People in Corsica should have their right to pursue independence and freedom.

For over 200 years, people in Corsica had never stopped their independence movement.

French government invaded Corsica 200 years ago but now begin to accuse Chinese government as a democratic warrior! Shame on you,France!

Salute! Corsica spirit!
Hypocrasy! France!

01:56 AM Apr 21 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

korse33

France

Wow, it's so wonderful this way to argue for your conviction (I'm talking about the last message)...

Corsica is free, and don't need this ridiculous and ironic help from Chinese 'robots'... 

You think that television lie to us, wherever in our free country, we can get informed by other means, like internet, books, newspaper and other free means of communication.

We are able to be critical with what we can hear about China and Tibet, and we are conscious that Tibetian leaders try to get help from western europe and USA, in order to fight Chinese politics, carrying pictures of violence, selected to hurt our minds.

I think the real situtation is being influenced by Tibetian Leaders, in order to shock us, perhaps, Chinese media is also trying to hide a part of what really happens in the world today, controlled by poltician in order to protect their interests.

To conclude, i'd like to say to you from China and from otherside :

Don't believe what media tell you, try to find a other way to get information.  Make your own opinion and don't let emotions to influence your point of view.

05:18 PM Jun 03 2008 |

rickyzhuang

China

lol I can get news everywhere such as foreign newspapers,foreign medias..

01:16 AM Jun 04 2008 |

korse33

France

It's not so different, if you can be critical with that information. Media are not really free – in every country – , but opposing point of view from different countries can help you to understand what is true and what is political manipulation.

French people don't really know the problem of Tibet and its political issue. They don't ask the independance, they just want a global respect of the human rights, not only in China, but in all countries.

You can criticize France for denouncing what we did in the past, but France has evolved. We don't want to give lessons to your country, we only want to share the benefits of what we have achieved, this freedom we can enjoy today et everyday.

So let Corsica away from this debate.

04:44 PM Jun 04 2008 |

the croute

the croute

France

how can you say a such thing?

how corsica can be independant? majority of corsicans are not agree but we less talk about them because they don't place bombs everywhere in the island!

corsica is a strategic island for france because it s a control point in mediterranean sea (just like gibraltar for english or sardaigna for italian). do you really think that france will give up it because 20% of the population would like it? stop kidding!do you think that france will give it to corsican and not to bretons, basques and dom tom? now, think about it and tell how corsica may exist with its own economy, its own government and its own defense! stop dreaming! reality is not disneyland where everybody is happy! there are lot of things that flnc can't understand. 

it may be a dream but it will never be the truth! sorry…

12:28 PM Oct 05 2008 |

CorsicaNustrale

France

Hello, ricky,

Thanks for support Corsica.

Corsica isn't French ! Corsica is not a French Department, it's a defeated Nation who going to reborn ! Corsican is not a dialect of French. It's an Indo-European language of Latin origin, influenced by Tuscan.

FREE CORSICA ! FRANCE GO HOME !

09:32 PM Feb 15 2010 |

CorsicaNustrale

France

Thanks to come on my channel YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/user/CorsicaNustrale

09:35 PM Feb 15 2010 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

It's not only a problem between Corsica-France

Remember that in Europe such cases are kind common

Basque Country-Galicia-Catalonia-Spain

Flandes-Belgium

Scotland-Wales-Northern Ireland-England

Transintia-Moldova

N. Karabahh-Azerbaijan

Chechenia-Russia

Faroe Islands-Denmark

Northern Cyprus-Cyprus

Kosovo-Serbia

Serbian Republic-Bosnia Herzegovina

Abkhazia-North Ossetia-Georgia

And can name more! 

04:58 AM Feb 16 2010 |

CorsicaNustrale

France

To "korse33" : You are Corsican?? Are you kidding me?? I'm rolling on the floor laughing !!

02:01 PM Feb 16 2010 |