Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

it's very strange....

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

I have read in some thread on englashbaby that Quran allows to eat flesh of animals only in case of emergency,when somebody is dieing of hunger, but normal situation is very different,we mohemmedn people kill many animals just to enjoy taste..what is truth….?

Does religion allows non veg food ?

01:24 AM Apr 24 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

devindernagpal

India

Ryo, it was flesh & there was spelling mistake sorry

02:05 AM Apr 24 2008 |

LearnSmart

Venezuela

Can a muslim really eat pork if he is going hungry? I don't understand… I thought they were willing to give up their lives for everything… even eating pork!

Sorry if I didn't understand that right. Can somebody explain?

-—-

Proud Student of Open English 

04:18 AM Apr 24 2008 |

looool

looool

Oman

yeah we (kill) animals we eat flesh anytime we want but not any kind of meat… pork, ham, dead animals r not allowed….

don't u eat flesh dev? oh I forgot u worship them ( cows) .. how many god do u have? and oh my god some of ur gods die!!!!!

01:30 PM May 05 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

LOooOL: please be positive thinking! I think Dev just wanna know and make clear what islam’s rule about its matter! And if I’m not wrong, Dev is atheist or such that! Right Dev?

01:48 PM May 05 2008 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

OUR CONDOLENCES FOR YOU , BECAUSE OF THE ANIMAL DO NOT NEED THAT . AND IF YOU FROM WHO WORSHIPES THE ANIMALS, A COW OR ANY THING , THAT IS ONLY YOUR TROUBLE BECAUSE OF THE ANIMALS DISCHARGED FROM THAT TO ALLAH OUR AND THEIR CREATOR .

02:30 PM May 05 2008 |