Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How many children we should produce...?

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

Chinese people are allowed to produce one child only..

Hindus & christians use their mind & brain & try to control the number of chidren,as per their desires.

Mouslim people don't apply any birth control..

What is right way…?

02:03 AM Apr 24 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

LearnSmart

Venezuela

Depends on the country and the need of its people. You can't judge a book by it's cover. There is wisdom in every decision. Respect that… ;)

---

Proud Student of Open English 

04:30 AM Apr 24 2008 |

halopsy

Viet Nam

I'm new member on Ebaby. Please tell me some thing to involve to the activities of Ebaby. Many thanks.!

In our country, we often have 2 children in the basic family.

07:05 AM Apr 24 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

Dev, there are many Christians who do not use birth control. The Catholic church continues to teach that contraception is wrong, though it is pretty widely practiced in many countries that are predominately Catholic, such as where I live.

In contrast, my understanding is that Islam allows contraception with very few exceptions (one, of course, being that sexual relations are only permitted between married couples in the first place)

08:28 AM Apr 24 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

in my opinion  , two is enough .

but if couple like to have a big family , four is good . not more .

in past , muslims usually liked the big familly ,especially the women  ,  because they all were a house wife .

now ,  this is changed  .many  mothers  works out of the house and care more about their beauty and health  . so they prefar not to produce alot ….. Wink

08:32 AM Apr 24 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

Small-Q, how does the government enforce the limitations ont he number of children and what are the penalties if they have more children than allowed?

08:45 AM Apr 24 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

For me, i wanna have 4 ..seems my house always crowded and cheer up from children’s crying and laughing! I thought it since I saw my sis/bro who have only 2 children, now they’re feeling lonely coz their kids grow up and take college in other town!

12:40 PM Apr 24 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Btw, in my country there is not limitation of having child! There was a program (when suharto’s regim) 2 is enough! And government tried to give info about family planning till rural area!

12:41 PM Apr 24 2008 |

Amy-shi

China

If you like children very much you can have more.Of course we must thinking about the development of our children.If we have too large population the resources on the earth will consumpted soon.It's not good for the children when they adult.

So one or two will be ok.

01:09 PM Apr 24 2008 |

sgtyylee

Hong Kong

I think despite the absence of restriction on the number of children one can deliver, i strongly suggest that one should carefully plan for it before giving birth to a baby. Are you psychologically well-prepared to welcome the newcomer into your family while it would certainly make you exhausted in nurturing and later tutoring and moral teaching task. Having more than two children could be a heavy economic burden and lots of siblings problems are likely waiting for you to resolve. On the other hand, if you are confident that you are capable of handling the tiresome tasks, children would bring vitality to a family.

04:32 PM Apr 24 2008 |

sgtyylee

Hong Kong

I think despite the absence of restriction on the number of children one can deliver, i strongly suggest that one should carefully plan for it before giving birth to a baby. Are you psychologically well-prepared to welcome the newcomer into your family while it would certainly make you exhausted in nurturing and later tutoring and moral teaching task. Having more than two children could be a heavy economic burden and lots of siblings problems are likely waiting for you to resolve. On the other hand, if you are confident that you are capable of handling the tiresome tasks, children would bring vitality to a family.

04:33 PM Apr 24 2008 |