Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How many children we should produce...?

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

Chinese people are allowed to produce one child only..

Hindus & christians use their mind & brain & try to control the number of chidren,as per their desires.

Mouslim people don't apply any birth control..

What is right way…?

02:03 AM Apr 24 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ecrab_tk

ecrab_tk

Turkey

in my opinion, 2 children is enough. ıf our life standard is high and look after more children we can produce. but in a over populated country to produce more is dangerous.

04:44 PM Apr 24 2008 |

Casiol

Casiol

Malaysia

pop is right… 4 is better

when we old we will feel lonely if we have a few children only lol :D 

better if it's twin lol but triplet ? OMG Surprised

bwahahahah well in my country the government want to increase the populations… so there's no limit of having a baby… but as a lot of women in my country r not housewives anymore, any birth controls can be practiced due to health, economies, n also the responsibilities of having a child    

06:53 AM Apr 25 2008 |

aljensen

aljensen

United States

Two children are enough!

03:28 PM Apr 25 2008 |

Natalie19

Natalie19

Poland

It depends.. If you have a lot of money and want to have a lot of children – why not? I think it's ok to have 3,4, even 5 children,but only if you can provide them everything. But I can't understand people, who don't have means even to feed themselves, not talking about the rest of family, and they decide to have so many children. For me optimum is having 2 children, no more.

05:38 PM Apr 25 2008 |

Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Indonesia

2…I don't think I can take it if I have to give birth of 4 and above…if he wants it then he should be the one who gets pregnantTongue out

I think it's more to parental responsibility, 2 children will give a great chance to each of them to receive full love from the parents. I am not saying more children mean less love but I think with 2 children it is easier to focus on them and preparing for their future (school and college guys..remember that)

plus he has a daughter already so I don't want another daughter..his daughter is my princess too :D I really want to have sons haha but whatever will be will be… 

12:13 PM May 01 2008 |

mefisto

mefisto

Turkey

''at least three children you should produce''

it is advice our prime minister.(ı am not kidding he really said that. meanwhile ı dont agree with him ı dont think ı will marry anyway…Laughing 

please listen himTongue out

02:48 PM May 01 2008 |

fatcat_gigi

Hong Kong

I prefer to have 2 children if I decide to have a baby.

Since the child will be very boring if no any brother or sister to play each other & she/he can not learn how  to share with other people too.

02:26 PM May 02 2008 |

DreaMeR_22

DreaMeR_22

Georgia

my biggest wish is to have 4 children, i want to have a big and friendly family… i want 1 girl, 1 boy and very much i want twins

05:05 PM May 02 2008 |

4everagoodman

United States

2 at least 

04:10 AM May 03 2008 |

louisa_happy

China

one boy and one girl

:)

09:17 AM May 03 2008 |