Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How many children we should produce...?

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

Chinese people are allowed to produce one child only..

Hindus & christians use their mind & brain & try to control the number of chidren,as per their desires.

Mouslim people don't apply any birth control..

What is right way…?

02:03 AM Apr 24 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

brownstone

brownstone

Saudi Arabia

HEY :)

FOR ME 3 or 4 might be enough…i dono what is hidden for me ..god only knows(life is full of surprises ..who knows i might have sevenLaughingLOL..omgSurprised..then i would probably end up in my grave if i had 7,i cant handle the responsibility of 7 childrens but who knows)..any way it depends on parents capability…i mean if they could take the responsibilty of them, look after them, surround them with love,an ofcourse provide well bein life ...then its thier own choise if they wanted to have more…we cant put an end on givin birth…:)

02:24 PM May 03 2008 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

IT DEPENDS ON THE CHILDERN .

THEY ARE WHO OWN THE RIGHT TO BE COME IN AND LIVE IN THE LIFE . NONE HAS THE RIGHT TO PREVENT THEM THEIR OWN RIGHT . IF WE ASK THEM , WHAT WOULD THEY SAY ?

05:35 PM May 03 2008 |

shermon kuang

China

As a chinese .i think people should produce 1 child. beause china have the large population.lots of chinese people want to produce the son.they want to produce more children when they produce the girl. man and woman are not fair in china.in my opinion,datught and son are the same.if the chinese people can change the mind .i think china will be more beutiful. 

beause my english is very bad .if i make some mistake.pls forgive me.if you can point out i will feel happy.

05:55 PM May 03 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Aljensen, your words look like my gov’ campaign about family planning! Realy!

09:36 PM May 03 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Mafesto, U have to support your prime minister’s campaign, don’t U? Lol.

09:36 PM May 03 2008 |

mefisto

mefisto

Turkey

http://www.englishbaby.com/findfriends/gallery/detail/169466 why ı have to support my prime minesterSmile 

if he says there is a good future for your children,they will find good jobs (not like a lot of unemployment young people in my country)perhaps ı can support himSmile

do you understand me?

09:24 PM May 04 2008 |

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

grateful we can talk about such topic, that this discourse of a lot of our friends just the dream only. they want to have children but God doesnt give yet.  for me, stopped at 2, in order to save their needs and idea, also I only hope they healthy and save always.   

02:39 AM May 05 2008 |

looool

looool

Oman

hey ….. well everyone has the right to do whatever he/she wants to,,,, we Muslims are not the same,,, some like to have  big families and some feel small families are better.

DEVIN…........,, at least we don't kill our children as some ppl in INDIA do, and i have seen this on TV,, a woman killed her daughter because she love boys more,, she gave her uncooked rice,,,WOW what a humane way!!!!! and in the same program  i saw that pregnant women make an x-ray if it is a boy they keep him and if it is a girl they …. KILL her,, why?? is it better to kill or to have a big family??

r u jealous or afraid of Muslims???

don't be afraid …. the right will appear at the end..

JUST MIND UR BUSINESS

01:14 PM May 05 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

50 years ago, there were families with many children (5 or 6), but when the economical crisis hits Mexico, people started to choose having only 2.

Only in rural communities it´s common to see big families.

11:40 PM May 16 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Markchina,

As for as problems of overpopulation are concerned,most of them are due to im-maturity of humans,our life style is of competetion & not of supporting each other ,I feel rather than just controoling the number we should change our attitude much.

I feel that this earth is having 'traffic jam'situation ,where everyone is standing in front of each other & stopping movement of each other.We don't have space in hearts,we are always trying to kill eachother & this is more dangerous than having more number of people. 

01:39 AM May 17 2008 |