Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

from which side did you come .............read the joke and than answer

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

A little girl asked her mother, "How did the human race come about?"

The Mother answered, "God made Adam and Eve; they had children and, so all mankind was made."

A few days later, the little girl asked her father the same question. The father answered, "Many years ago there were monkeys, and we developed from them."

The confused girl returns to her mother and says, "Mom, how is it possible that you told me that the human race was created by God , and Papa says we developed from monkeys?"

The Mother answers, "Well, dear, it is very simple. I told you about the origin of my side of the family, and your father told you about his side."

LaughingLaughing

09:07 AM Apr 25 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

luish hernandez

Venezuela

Qui can help me speak English

04:35 PM Apr 28 2008 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

ONE ONE OF JOKS HAPPENED IN SAUDI ARABIA ,

A MAN FROM THE FOREIGN TOURISTS ,IN KSA, WAS DRIVING A MOTORCYCLE WITH HIS DAUGHTER IN THE BACK OF HIM, IN A'TATAISS SQUARE IN RIYADH ( A LARGE DEEP HOLE SQUARE FOR FUNNY DRIVING OF CARS OR OTHERS MOTORS ) . AND WHEN HE WAS DRIVING TO DOWN, IN THE SAME TIME , ANOTHER SAUDI GUY WAS DRIVING TO UP IN THE SAME LINE, THEN IT, SOME OF CONFUSION HAPPEND TO AVOID THE COLLISION, AND IT HAD BEE WORKIN BUT LED TO FALL OF WHOM ON MOTORCYCLEAND THEN THE SAUDI GUY STOPPED HIS JEP CAR AND CAME DOWN TO HE MUST SEE THEM, BUT HE DISCOVERED THAT THE FARTHER DIRECTED THE BLAME TO HIM BY ENGLISH LANGUAGE WORDS WHICH HE DOES NOT KNOW ONLY SOME OF THEM , AS HE WAITED HIM TO FINSH HIS, HE WAS COLLECTING ALL THE STATMENT HE KNOWS IT IN HIS OWN DICTIONARY ( HIS BRAIN ), THEN ANSWERED HIM AS SERIESHOW ARE YOU…OK, I AM FINE THANK YOUWHAT IS YOUR NAMEHOW OLD ARE YOUI AM 13 …NO SOMKING…A COMPUTER…, AND HE DID NOT STOP IT THAT UNTIL THE 2 FOREIGNS HAD ALMOSTE DYE OF LAUGHTER. THEN THEY HAD BEEN HANDSHAKING. WE SEE THAT HIM KNOWS THE COMMUNICATION WAY VERY WELL AS WE SEE PREVIOUSLY , AFTER HEARING WHAT DID HE SAY TO COMMUNICATION WITH HIM BY JOKING .

06:03 PM Apr 28 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Monatta:I think you give a great help to parents who have different vision about life and who were confused with their curious children. : ) I’ve never known this story before. : )

12:44 AM Apr 29 2008 |

smile_68646

China

lool , mother always try to make the problem easy to understand  and the father always tell the truth .

02:52 AM Apr 29 2008 |

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

She's a lucky girl, coz there are father tells her the science while mother teaches belief.Innocent

05:38 AM Apr 29 2008 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

OH, SHE SHOULD BE LUCKY IF SHE WERE BORN IN THAT LAST TIME , BEFORE OF THE DEVELOPING , TO BE KNOWN THE TRUTH BY HERSLEF .

03:39 PM Apr 29 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

Fascism: The Bloody Ideology of Darwinism http://www.darwinismthegreatestlieinhistory.com/

Fascism is an ideology that has brought great disasters to humanity. Not only has it caused millions of people to be killed and tortured simply because of their race, but it has also attempted to abolish all human values. The main purpose of the book is to present various fascist tendencies which appear under different methods and guises, and expose their real origins and objectives. The book also attempts to tear down the mask of fascism, and reveal that fascism is definitely an anti-religionist system..

I dont want to be lucky like this!

09:03 PM May 01 2008 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

WOW , GODJOP BIRGUL, REALLY VERY GOOD .

NEVER BODY WANT TO BE LUCKY LIKE THIS WAY .

06:38 PM May 04 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

Thanks Hekmer.They accept theirselves as STRUGGLING ANIMALS.Then, we have no words for animals.

http://www.nightmareofdisbelief.com/common_origins.php

The Common Denominator Of Fascist, Racist, Communist And All Other Ideologies Based On Conflict Is Darwin’s Theory Of Evolution, Which Describes Human Beings As “Struggling Animals

In his later book Descent of Man Darwin went even further, suggesting that this struggle to the death also applied to human societies. According to Darwin, some races that had not yet completed their development were “inferior races,” and that “superior races” would eliminate these inferior races in the struggle for survival and thus ensure the evolution of humans. When Darwin’s claim that nature was a “place of struggle and conflict” was applied to societies and human beings, Hitler’s twisted idea of the “master race,” Marx’s claim that “the history of mankind is the history of class conflicts,” the way the capitalism envisaged “the strong growing stronger by treading down the weak,” the colonisation of third world countries by imperialist powers such as Great Britain and the inhuman treatment inflicted on them, and the way that coloured people were subjected to racist attacks and discrimination were all legitimised.

This is one of Darwin’s comments that provided a scientific foundation for all this inhumanity:

At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace the savage races throughout the world. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes … will no doubt be exterminated. The break between man and his nearest allies will then be wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as now between the negro or Australian and the gorilla. [Charles Darwin, The Descent of Man, 2nd. ed., New York, A L. Burt Co., 1874, p. 178]

07:20 PM May 04 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

you are amazing birgul .  Innocent

the sites you put a link for them are always so worthy and useful  

tanks alot  ,

07:52 PM May 04 2008 |