Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

yuebaili ,you should know more about Taiwan

fathma

fathma

Taiwan

After reading your response,I found that you didn't pay attention to what I had said.
The foolish whom I mentioned to is the majority of a group.Didn't I make it clear ? Or you are just
wrong my meaning again,just like the way that DPP used to do ?

Dictatorship is only a short period of time in Taiwan which is necessary for the people to
learn,to accept what and how to use the people's rights in the future.It was over long time
ago.

I'm only one person.You may have the reason questioning my status in behave of Taiwanese.
But it's simply good enough to show youself how much little you know about the recent condition
of Taiwan.

I was not in behave of all the Taiwanese.I'm a part of them.What I said to you the majority
is coming from the result of recent two elections in Taiwan.Isn't it the so-called "public
opinion"what you,westerner ,put emphasis on democracy everyday ?

7 millions to 5 millions votes,what a miracle it is in Taiwan,this small island !It's
almost two times the votes of DPP.Isn't it enough to express everything to this crazy world ?
Taiwanese don't care for who he is and where he came from anymore.What they want is only
a good guy. Listen to me !All my countrymen the world over,we are united first.
The foolish but honest and cute Taiwanese finally made it.To be a Taiwanese,I am very proud
of it.

DPP is still alive there,of couse.Taiwanese learned democracy very quick than westerner
had expected before.We knew our rights long time ago.Further more,we have learned how to control
all the  political parties recently.

There will be a day for the foolish,even the idiot,to become clever. Do you know a commissioner
of Lawmaking Yuan jumping to the sea ,pushed by the people to keep his word of election ?
Thanks the lessons given by DPP,we have learned enough to be more clever than before.
Taiwanese trust no political parties anymore but themselves.

We keep DPP alive,and give them a chance to carefully think over what they have done to
people these few years,and wait for the next opportunity to come.This way will push
government working hard for the people.

If the new government won't do what the people want.Just try it !Just turn around to see
what have happened to the DPP.The people shall let them to have it again.

Didn't you count the total commissioners of DPP left in Lawmaking Yuan this time?
DPP is nearly dead there.What do you feel about the punishment to DPP?
Dear yuebaili,I suppose you really need to know more about us.

02:11 PM Apr 25 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

乾坤

乾坤

China

she means:taiwan is a part of china,its not a country

08:02 AM Apr 26 2008 |

乾坤

乾坤

China

why i can't leave my msn here??

08:03 AM Apr 26 2008 |

xiaoxiao1219

China

Yes, Taiwan is a part of China and an inseparable part of China, as a friend I should tell you, it's really not polite to say what you have said, it's related to politics. I think you know little about Chinese history, so you can try to know more if you are interesting.

08:15 AM Apr 26 2008 |

乾坤

乾坤

China

don't talk about the polity.we are here just for making friends and learning english…there are no right or wrong in polity

12:43 PM Apr 26 2008 |

fathma

fathma

Taiwan

AngelSmile,
   You must be confused by now.There are so many China….here is People's Republic of China,
and there is another Republic of China….Who can tell which is which ?

Let me make a brief explanation for this terrible mess.

Taiwan and mainland China are both the inseparable part of China.

At the moment,these two places haven't made a decision of which is qualified to stand for China.

The mainland China that you take as China is not agreed by us.This problem is the inner affair of China.

Could you get the whole picture now ?

01:07 PM Apr 26 2008 |

fathma

fathma

Taiwan

以下要說的,老外可以看不懂。我就用中文講好了。

馬英九被台灣人視為外省人,而國民黨卻被看成終極統一。這次拿了7百多萬票。以台灣總人口來說,其中包括了2百多萬的本地人,這足以說明了大多數人逐漸趨於理性。

台灣人若是真沒來由的反對承認是中國人,是會被瞧不起的,其中道理不必贅言。我們反對的是共產主義,原因應該不必再談,只要問問過去所犯天理難容的非人性行為就夠了。面對獨立人士,只要一談到這裡,我就嘴塞了。真要追究島內反對統一,你共產黨該負全責。恨共產主義恨到要獨立,如此偏激,大可不必。但,面對極度害怕的純樸百姓,我又怎能苛責?大陸同胞,難道能怪他們嗎?

不承認共黨執政的合法性,您應該清楚。中國在 國父推動下,中國人終於脫離了封建進入人民作主的時代。這種自己選總統的命,真糟!只享受一次而已。共產黨是怎樣掌權的,不勞我多廢話。簡言之,非全
華人選出的政權,叫台灣人怎去接受?

想想看,台灣民主竟然已經進展到連死老百姓都能夠掌控政黨,叫它聽話,否則就把它踢出總統府。政客膽敢欺弄百姓,騙取選票。就逼他實現諾言去跳太平洋。他…...可是真去跳了!一點都不好笑。大陸這方面,好意思逼迫如此民主程度的台灣人去接受大陸的一黨專政?

當然中國不能永遠分裂下去;但回看台灣這8年來被政客欺騙的結果,我們當然更清楚,大陸距離享受台灣這等政治民權尚遠。硬要馬上進入民主,絕對會被政客耍得團團轉。分裂族群,四分五裂,更會招來西
方覬覦再度瓜分中國,這是一定會有的結果。夠了!我中華民族決不能再這樣。

因此,絕大部分台灣人都一致主張維持現狀,以待更恰當時機的到來。大陸開放後,台灣以現代技術幫忙推動了大陸經濟上的繁榮,讓大陸儘速脫離貧窮。我們現在更等待大陸快速平均財富,完成全中國基
本建設,提升國民教育更是刻不容緩。唯有全民程度提高,有把握掌控政黨不像台灣這樣被政黨愚弄,才夠條件還政於民。那時,我衷心希望台灣這8年的慘痛經驗,能再度為苦難的中國略獻棉薄之力,提供
經驗,輔助百姓正確判斷,正確使用民權,以達台灣現階段的指使政府程度。果真如此,則真應驗了蔣中正所說,建設台灣成為中國的模範省。

您也許不清楚,大選後民進黨已經感覺到不對了,不得不認真考慮改變台獨主張。只要民心一轉變,政客也只有跟著改。民主政治,沒有萬惡不赦的政黨,也沒有永不走樣的政黨。台灣人已經很聰明的發現了這點,我們會保留民進黨以防國民黨。當然,共產黨也非一無是處,問題是出在領導者。只要百姓程度高不被愚弄,任何政黨將只能役於民,而不會變成禍害。

開放前後,可大大對照一番。就會發現台灣人現在已理智多了,不再像以前那樣盲目恐懼大陸了。這是好現象,只要繼續來往,兩岸自然會有水到渠成的一天。只要大陸條件一夠,未來的兩岸問題,又能成為什
麼問題呢?

我深信只要有耐心,假以時日,台灣自會像東北般再度融於大中華。封建制度下的中國廣大純樸百姓,將終有享受五千年來追尋理想中民為貴的一天。

P.S.  這篇若用英文講,還真會要我的命。

05:05 AM Apr 27 2008 |

魑魅魍魉

China

希望将来大陆和台湾不再有距离….

为了台湾同胞,大陆也要努力发展!

07:31 AM Apr 27 2008 |

Edward hu

Edward hu

China

作为一个大陆人,作为一个无党派人士,作为一个在台资企业工作的员工(身边有很多的台湾人,接触的也很多)我的看法是:中国近现代历史究竟是怎么样的,也许你我还有千千万万未详尽研究的人都不是很清楚,知道也就是从2个政府出版的为己方的政治利益编定的历史教材上了解到的。

作为一个中国人,认同中国是不可分割的是基本原则。至于政治问题,你我都说的不算,每个政客心中都有自己的小算盘。但是从我身边的台湾人来看,他们和我们没有什么不同,关心的也就是平平常常的生活。唯一抱怨的就是回台湾的多多不便。随着两地经济的共同发展,不可分割必然是事实。政治制度也不是问题,毕竟香港这个例子很好的说明了一切。所以我是比较看好未来。可以说是相当乐观。

至于民主,说实话中国做的的确是不好,但是中国(中华人民共和国)已经在努力了,中国这几十年的发展改变了太多人的生活,10几年前大陆人为了生存而努力,能生活好是目标,民主对我们来说不能当饭吃,大家也没精力去理会,但是现在不一样了随着生活质量的提高,人们的要求也就得到相应的提高,政治民主在不久的将来也是理所当然的。也许在你的影响中,大陆还很穷,但是也许你来到大陆尤其是上海,北京等地方你就会改变你的观点。

相信流淌着同种血液的你和我,憧憬着中国美好的未来。

10:44 AM Apr 27 2008 |

fathma

fathma

Taiwan

說這些,原本是要反駁yuebaili,但是從網路上,卻意外發現對岸對台灣很不瞭解,才轉成新貼文。希望能有更多大陸同胞能真正瞭解台灣人的心聲。事實如何,百姓自會逐漸體會發現,進而醒悟。社會向前的腳步是不會停止的。

民主在台灣是瞎子摸象,逐步學習。我們學到了,民主政治就是自作自受政治。這8年來的活受罪,是我們自找的,活該,沒啥好抱怨的。即便是被民進黨給騙了,自己也要負責任。

但是,有錯就改,才會進步。錯在百姓手上,又能隨時挽回,這樣的政治才是安全的。台灣有幸,政治能進步至此,當然不會有人願走回頭路。這點才是我要強調的。

當然大陸願意一黨專政,我們自是應該充分尊重對岸的選擇,這是民主要義第一課。但是,在這方面,我不必經過台灣公投就肯定能大膽代表全台灣百姓發表意見。今天的民主成果,是先烈犧牲性命,加上多年痛苦爭取學習得來的。任何政黨都休想控制我們百姓!

01:46 PM Apr 27 2008 |

hands_1411

hands_1411

Viet Nam

What in the world are you guys doing ?

I suggest either moving to another better place to carry out your debate or requesting some translation from a capable person.

02:43 PM Apr 27 2008 |