Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

why women tends to hurt themselves?

devilishkirana

Indonesia

Women love to be hurted. Don't get me wrongi'm a women.but i realize than women like to fall in love with men who are hurting them.emotionally or physically.i wonder why…

05:41 PM Apr 26 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Kiran:yes,this take a pity-stuff will always be women’s strenght and her weakness as well.she could be a hero for a guy who deserves being help.smone said that you’d better love yourself firstly before trying to love other.a relationship needs sacrifising but I don’t think that being hurted-heroine would be a better solution either.hope anyone who adopting this so called heroism would survive finishing this so called mission. : )

11:51 PM Apr 28 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Kiran:yes,this take a pity-stuff will always be women’s strenght and her weakness as well.she could be a hero for a guy who deserves being help.smone said that you’d better love yourself firstly before trying to love other.a relationship needs sacrifising but I don’t think that being hurted-heroine would be a better solution either.hope anyone who adopting this so called heroism would survive finishing this so called mission. : )

11:52 PM Apr 28 2008 |

smile_68646

China

women tend to judge things emotionally ,not reasonally. that's what I think

12:52 AM Apr 29 2008 |

smile_68646

China

women tend to judge things emotionally ,not reasonally. that's what I think

12:52 AM Apr 29 2008 |

devilishkirana

Indonesia

mike:yes, i agree with u. Butsome women just doesn't know when to stop their effort. They try and try and try and so on until they stuck too deep until they believe that they deserve the pain. SOme women even believe it from the very first time they fall in love. Stupid eh?Pathetic…Love ourself before love someone else?totally agree!!

shardzy:yes women need to respect themself and not exploited their body…BUT men have to start to stop make the women as an object.You have to admit men are selfish..They tends to judge women from physics(first the body then the face. BOdy seems more important to them…You know (pardon me)boops..ass…) so don't put all the blame on women..So forgive us for try being sexy and all (which can lead us for being raped, even women who are wearing "jilbab (muslim women's clothes)"who's fault is that?), but please..try to more respect our mind not our body, love our innerbeauty not our pretty face..

hemm i think i can lead some gender's war here…Laughing

smile: hon, that's what make us (women)are special..and that's why you guys are so crazy and falling in love with us..(hey but we're not 100% unrational!but yeah..emotion sometimes really control our judgment. Sue us..)

11:58 AM Apr 30 2008 |

devilishkirana

Indonesia

Sure, that's my nick name rite?;p

I agree..Especially on the men also must use their brain too, coz men tends to use…u know…their…instinct…well that's my opinion..peace guys…;p

01:26 PM May 02 2008 |