Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what is your the biggest dream????

ecrab_tk

ecrab_tk

Turkey

let's talk about our the biggest dream. what is it?? whether it became true or not ??  for example; my dream is to see everywhere all over the world may be it wont be true but it is just a dream:))

(( ıt is my first post ıf you share something ı will be happy ))

08:43 PM Apr 28 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fanni szabo

Hungary

All of us have one very big dream: to live a happy life. For me it would mean to have a loving husband, healthy children and to be a director in my own five-star hotel (maybe four would be enough as well:) ). And as a bussineswoman I'll have beautiful suits and trouser-suits to wear at my most important meetings, and I'll drive a cute,little,clean, black car and carry my youngest baby with me. Do you like it?

02:48 PM Apr 29 2008 |

shamsgeury

shamsgeury

Saudi Arabia

my biggest dream ,hmmmmm.

its  becoming a president of a country.

Tongue out

04:37 PM Apr 29 2008 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

i called it my simple dream—like getting my degree and i would be able to pay the bills :)

03:44 AM Apr 30 2008 |

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

My dream’s more phylosophic: peace in the whole world, i mean no violence, hatred, revenge… I’m just not so strong-willed and cheeky as this life demands for us to be, and it’s hard to live in this world of cruelty and indifference!

11:35 AM Apr 30 2008 |