Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do ya believe in magic??

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

There’re so many films, books about spirits, ghosts, witches, freaks with supernatural powers and so on…
I suppose that every person has come across some mystery in their life, and what about you? do you really believe in magic?

08:11 AM Apr 30 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

munchkinxo

munchkinxo

Philippines

What kind of magic? :D
now that reminds me of the song Got to Believe in Magic
“Got to believe in magic,
Tell me how two people find each other
In a world that’s full of strangers;
You’ve got to believe in magic,
Somethin’ stronger than the moon above
‘Cause it’s magic when two people fall in love. “

now what do you think of that? :D

08:58 AM Apr 30 2008 |

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

Yes, very cute! Well, love is also something supernatural, cause it can’t be either explained or controlled.
You know, i’ve read some scientific article about what happens in your organism when you fall in love – quite interesting! They say it’s a mental desease and you can even go mad, really!

10:14 AM Apr 30 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

1.  of course!

The Miracles of Muhammed (PBUH)

http://www.nur.gen.tr/en/Risale/Risale.html?islem=index&KitapId=18#maincontent=Risale&islem=read&KitapId=21&BolumId=738&KitapAd=Letters&Page=128

08:57 PM May 01 2008 |

Alejandro81

Colombia

I think that's possible, not even is neccesary to think there are "supernatural" things, maybe the nature is much more complex than we think. Our abilities just let us to realize about three dimensions in space plus the dimension of time, but could be possible more dimensions where that "supernatural" things become natural

02:46 AM May 02 2008 |