Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

About 'HALAL'

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

I feel that halal is a qlma read at the time when it is being slaghtered to eat. I have not read quran or meaning of the qlma but I feel that it should mean,

"Allah forgive me for this act which I am committing for my hunger,as it was the last option for me,as I have nothing to eat & I am dieing.

& please take care of the soul of the animal coming to you 'Is it so…?

I have read in some post here at englishbaby that 'A mouslim is allowed to kill an animal when he has nothing to eat & dieing of hunger'& to eat the flesh is the last option.

But practically it is not so, & flesh is eaten as first choice,Is it not against the spirit of Quran shrief…? 

02:27 AM May 01 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

HERE SOME OF QURA'N'S AYATS WHICH EXPLIAN TO US WHAT WOULD BE THE HALAL ( BE GOOD TO EAT AND DRINK ) :

1. BY ARABIC :

http://www.holyquran.net/cgi-bin/qsearch.pl?mw=p&ae=&alef=ON&sc=1&sv=1&ec=105&ev=7&st=%C7%E1%D8%ED%C8%C7%CA

2. BY ENGLISH :

THIS IS LINK FOR WHO WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE ISLAM, THE QURAN , THE PROPHET AND THE REAL MUSLIMS:

THE COMPLETE HOLY QURAN

http://quran.al-islam.com/Targama/DispTargam.asp?nType=1&nSora=1&nAya=1&nSeg=1&l=eng&t=eng

03:22 PM May 01 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

hi Dev.

what is qlma?i couldnt fin it in the dictinory.

05:07 PM May 02 2008 |

4everagoodman

United States

why don't you stop this shit about Islam ? and take care of your own business ?

And who gave you the Validity to tell them what to do ? Or how they should run their life ?

Before you look at other people blemishes look at your blemishes. That's the best way to stop your and other people shit about any one in this world because I'm sure enough that your life is full of blemishes and imperfections.

03:11 AM May 03 2008 |

hekmer

hekmer

Saudi Arabia

FOR ANGEL AND BIRGUL , qlma iIS AN ARABIAN WORD THAT IS كلمة WHICH MEANS A WORD .

THEN FOR 4EVERGOODMAN, DO YOU NOT SEE THAT YOU BECOME BETERMAN IF YOU LET HIM FREE ABOUT ANY THING, HE WANTS TO DISCUSS WITH US WITH A RESPECT Q WAY .

AND FOR ALL :

THE FLESH IS MY FIRST CHOICE FOR EAT IF IT SLAUGHTERED MANNER ISLAMIC SHARIA . WHO DARE TO PREVENT ME .

06:33 PM May 04 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

I couldnt understand the topic clearly but I can say that I like eating meat too.

07:00 PM May 04 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

4evergoodman,

For ever good man,you are really a good man.I just wanted to discuss veg & non veg food we eat.I feel that meat ( animal flesh) should be the last option for human to eat.I have read here in some topic that meat is allowed to eat only in that condition when some human is dieing out of hunger & there is nothing to eat.

If I asked such question what is the problem ? but you never like logic,you like sword to use,upon animals,upon human,everywhere to cut.

You eat meat but from where shit is coming,it is coming out of your mind through your speech. Is it a store house ? Dear foooor everrrrrr gooooood mannn. 

08:32 PM May 04 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends Qlma are the words recited by someone.I have heard that mouslim people use recite some words when they kill animal to eat.

& the words must have meaning,Allah kindly forgive me I am doing this heneious crime because I have nothing to eat & please take care of the soul of the animal, that is coming to you.'

08:41 PM May 04 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Since meat should be cooked or boiled, I prefer to take some leaves or herbal if i’m going to die coz hunger! Except i get lost in the desert, where there’s not trees and grasses, and i just find the wolf, i’ll hunt it! But guess what will die first?me or wolf?

09:55 PM May 04 2008 |

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

don't worry pop, wolf won't eat u since your blood is forbidden for them. and I doubt you dare to move closer to the wolf, even you afraid to a cat. so what will you eat from part of wolf? it will save for u to eat sand at dessertLaughing   

03:34 AM May 05 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

hei…but if someone is getting hunger, everything can be done and possible, remember?? Smile

about sand..I never eat this one!! I think its taste is  like salt and pepper…Tongue out

08:38 AM May 05 2008 |