Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I wish to make some good friends here

maidoudou

maidoudou

China

Hello, I am maidoudou, from China, and my english name is May. Now I am a student, a few months later, we will left from school. My major is international trade english, so now I work in international trade. It is more difficult than what I thought before. Because my english is poor. I want to make some good friends to improve my english and share my life. Do you want to be one of my friends? If you want, please feel free to contact me. My e-mail is

07:05 AM May 03 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sghsgm

sghsgm

Malaysia

nice to meet you.

i think your english is no so bad.

then i have a question.

where can i make subject?

see you 

08:40 AM May 03 2008 |

liangshuang

Germany

hello may!  glad to meet you .and im glad to be your frend.you ve said that your are an english major student.so i dont think it is difficut to improve your english.    believe yourself!   if you believe you can ,you do can! it is said that  it is never to late to learn .you can learn from you work from life and from you own or other's experise !

try your best and conqure yourself!

09:14 AM May 03 2008 |

maidoudou

maidoudou

China

Thank you very much, liangshuang! Yes, you are right. I believe I can, and I will do my best for my work.

07:26 AM May 04 2008 |

maidoudou

maidoudou

China

Hello, everyone! My e-mail adress is  , feel free to contact me to be my friend.

07:30 AM May 04 2008 |

Justy

Justy

China

I am here

08:14 AM May 04 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

hi may, yes english is important now,Our Jobs depends on it..

09:04 AM May 04 2008 |

zoehegz

China

Hi May,

Sometimes I think English is not easy to master, and now, I am in bottle neck.

10:26 AM May 04 2008 |

maidoudou

maidoudou

China

Yes, English is very important. The skills of useing computer is very important. Today I am not very happy because I do not know how to use our computer for my work…...

10:56 AM May 04 2008 |

leonove

Pakistan

hi frinds

12:18 PM May 04 2008 |