Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you still remember your 1st friend at Ebaby?

aileench

aileench

China

My first friend at here Ebaby is POP272001, since she became my 1st friend, I got many friend afterwards..

Wish all my friends good luck.Laughing

04:22 AM May 07 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Despite I’m a new member here,I’ve already forgotten who’s my 1st friend was. : D but I think it’d be POP272001 or mj2008..POP became my friend because she came from the same country with me.but I couldn’t remember why then mj2008 became one of my friend.I’m sorry mj2008 : D.

08:52 AM May 07 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

mj,thanks for the understanding.. yes I’m recalled now..you’re always looking wise and calm in my eyes..thanks for being my friend..

11:34 AM May 07 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

mj,thanks for the understanding.. yes I’m recalled now..you’re always looking wise and calm in my eyes..thanks for being my friend..

11:35 AM May 07 2008 |

krisdy

China

i havn't made one new friend yet.Cry

10:38 PM May 07 2008 |

judewang

Australia

for my poor english ,i don't know how to express my feeling in english ,i want find some honest friends,welcome you add me.

12:30 AM May 08 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

Thanks for not forgetting me as your first friend Wink. For me, I think Radeshy from India and Hakimi from Yemen…I'm not sure which one first! in that time I requested them and other members to be my friend. Anyway, Thanks to accept me!!

09:50 AM May 09 2008 |

aileench

aileench

China

You're welcome, Im glad to have you as my friend.Laughing

10:38 AM May 09 2008 |

etery

etery

Finland

My first friend here is Casiol. She was so kind to help me. Her advices was useful. And I appreciate her help.

I'm also grateful to all my friends and  to everyone here who help me to improve my English.

12:07 PM May 09 2008 |

Lover for Ever

Saudi Arabia

the first one I guess  was Chris from US

but he left this web site cos of his work… (;

(:

12:12 PM May 09 2008 |

Keni

Keni

Azerbaijan

My first friend was Clandestino from Italy.But I deleted him by mistake.

12:43 PM May 09 2008 |