Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you still remember your 1st friend at Ebaby?

aileench

aileench

China

My first friend at here Ebaby is POP272001, since she became my 1st friend, I got many friend afterwards..

Wish all my friends good luck.Laughing

04:22 AM May 07 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mouna

mouna

Tunisia

Hi there ! You mentioned "friends" but most of you are no more in touch with eachother ! So how could you have been friends one day?

I am in contact with all my friends' list, although not in deep with all of them ! I have some excellent friends here and l like them so much !

But the best contact is still there with the First and the Best One of my friends ! They know who they are ! Wink

Friends are only friends , not just like pictures put on a wall to be looked at from time to time ! 

If you are not able to contact many people , you are not obliged to accept everybody's invitation!

Why is there a profile? Ideas about that person ? Just to think and choose those whom you can get along with , I mean the same tastes , likes , dislikes …

Friendship is precious..Keep the best friends..

Best of the luck for everybody !Smile

11:23 PM Jun 21 2008 |

little elephant

United States

My first friend here is a lovely gril from Philippines. But she disappeared suddenly. it's 2 months since we contacted with each other.

04:30 AM Jun 22 2008 |

rooia

rooia

Iraq

Oh my first firend is Zues..the man is who disappeared fo r awhile after he have got married kenski..

I wish them the best life

06:32 AM Jun 22 2008 |

alvin.liu

alvin.liu

China

When I get here for the first time , I add many friends, about 9, but their is no response, until you appear. So you are my first friend here!!

I hope you have nice day, everyday!

07:58 AM Jun 22 2008 |

sHiFra

sHiFra

Mexico

OOhh my first friend i remember him yet :D!

my 1st friend was mrjaqb fromPolonia he's very cute n sweety:) .. n afterthat i have a good friends :D

08:08 PM Jun 22 2008 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

at the begining I add ppl randomaly so , I don't remember ….

06:18 PM Oct 03 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Devinder….was 1. person who wrote me a mail and comment…Than Hakimi wrote to me :):))) Then Vicky (Digitalmonkey, my 1.friend on my firend list) wanted MSN from me..and after that date, We talk with each other..He is one of the best firend in e-baby :) Vicky… I miss you.. U r so nice and good… :) I suggest everyone to be Digitalmonkey's friend :) U won't be regret.. Vicky…. U r super :P

06:25 PM Oct 05 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

My Vicky :)

My digitalmonkey

digitalmonkey

06:26 PM Oct 05 2008 |

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

Of course I remember! Well… the first person to add me was PIANO from Lithuania but she didn't send me any messages about her… so I can say my first friend was Michael from Germany!!! He was the first person to send me a message, because I replyed him in a forum!! He's still my friend, one of my bests, but it's a pitty he's a busy engineer… he's a dad, and doesn't have much time to internet, but he's always sending me news and pictures!! I love him!! =D

02:55 AM Oct 06 2008 |

shad84

shad84

United States

yeah i do…...........she’s a gurl from Ukraine and her name is EAGLEWINGS weall is now more than juss friends coz she’s my sister from my other mama in ukraine…..well we met in the forum FALL IN LOVE and she chewed my butt real good for being such a pain in the butt coz of my silly comments as usual and then we became friends and now we are like siblings,......miss her biiiiiiiiiig:( but i’ll go see her inukraine next summer GAwd willing

06:45 PM Oct 08 2008 |