Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do you believe?

baby pearl

baby pearl

Egypt

do you believe that there are people with agod luck and others with hard luck?

i think thats right. what do you think

11:02 PM May 14 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

p_jakkis

Thailand

I got a job,,,,,,oh my god

Irony stupid boss,,,,,oh my god 

01:28 PM May 16 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

there’s no bad or hard luck and good luck..you’d better stick to your power and ability..Everything happened for a reason..yeah just like gkiss said you’d better find and create your own “good luck”. I believe in positive thinking not such bad or good luck..get it going for yourself.that’s all..

03:51 AM May 17 2008 |

sarah233

sarah233

China

i always thought there's bad luck in my life before till it happend 7.8 earthquake in sichuan province ,china.i am so sad for that,god bless for all the sufferer..

12:05 PM May 19 2008 |

Soni4

Soni4

Russian Federation

to my mind,there isn’t either good luck or bad luck….our thoughts activate the law of attraction…and everything that happened to you,you attracted by yourself,of course you can say:no,i couldn’t have done so,because i didn’ want it! ’...it doesn’t matter…you thought of sth bad and you got it as a result…so,let’s think of something good and positive!and everything will be fine

01:11 PM May 19 2008 |

okyard

China

I think I agree with you .

02:01 PM May 19 2008 |

fanni szabo

Hungary

It's true that some people have bad and others have good luck – but it comes from their own mind, their thoughts about themselfs. They don't even know about it

07:25 PM May 19 2008 |

baby pearl

baby pearl

Egypt

so you fanni dont believe it?

08:33 PM May 25 2008 |