Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why does Allah threat disbelievers as if they had committed thousands of crimes?

birgül1

Turkey

Lets discuss that:

Because,the evil spirits and thoso who follow them can cause great destractions with small acts.And they can cause big harms with small deeds.And they can violate the rights of the others.

For example:

There is a big merchant ship.On this ship there is a man whom duty is steermen.İf this man  only didnt steer, this small deed could cause the ship,the aims of the ship,the other men on the duty destroy.

Now,this man cant say,I only didnt steer,I dint do anything,Iam innocent.

And the owner of the ship complain about this man and this man deserve very big punishment.

In exactly same way, the people of misguidince transgress against the rights of numerous creatures and nullify the results of their elevated duties.

For example,all the creatures have wisdom duties.All creature except human obey Allah,All creatures,stars,sun,clouds,rain,earth,animals,plants,seas,everything tell Allah and who Allah is.

But disbeliever claim that all creatures dont have duties,they are created by coincidince,by cueses and they dont tell Allah.So,disbelievers transgress against the rights of all creatures.

So,Allah threats disbelievers. 

the original article:

http://www.nur.gen.tr/en/Risale/Risale.html?islem=index&KitapId=18#leftmenu=Risale&maincontent=Risale&islem=read&KitapId=20&BolumId=744&KitapAd=The+Flashes&Page=112

07:23 PM May 17 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

birgül1

Turkey

-Allah sent 24,000 prophets and there are millions of followers.

a disbeliever claims all of them being liars.but he became a big liar.

Allah sent holy books.

a disbeliever claims all of them being untrue.but he became a lbig liar.

12:04 AM May 20 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

No one still answered me, Who is a disbeliever,

A person who says "I am the last prophet of god " is also a big liar. God doesn't send books, he only sends people to right them.

and birgul1 , There are many people who give money to copy paste, go to these people, don't copy paste here,

If U want then u can coppy paste links here.

04:01 AM May 20 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

jav.

first,thanks a lot to Allah,there arent any people around me who offer me money.

why are there a lot of people who love money and make everything to obtain money around you?

second, why do you think god doesnt send holy books?

third,why dou you think MUHAMMED,PEACE BE UPON HİM, cannt be the last prophet?do you belive in the other prophets?

ı post a article below.I know you get angry.But my eng. is very bad and it express better than me.

03:54 PM May 20 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

Can those who only believe in Allah but not other pillars of faith, say prophets or fate, be regarded as believers?“Faith cannot be separated into parts.” In other words, the truths of faith are a whole, even not to have faith in one of them is enough to make man disbeliever. A believer who believes in Allah (SWT) must believe in the Holy Qur’an too, so that he may be able to know his Sustainer on the right path. Man through his mind is only able to know that there is One Who created him and this universe but is not able to know about His attributes, actions, names, His orders and prohibitions, the realm of eternity, the ways to Paradise, as long as Allah (SWT) does not let him know. Then it is impossible to think Allah (SWT) and the Qur’an apart. One who believes in Qur’an is supposed to believe in the prophethood of Muhammad (PBUH) and Gabriel (PBUH), the angel of revelation as well. This is the greatest step for having the faith in prophets and angels. A person who believes in the Qur’an and prophets also believes in all truths and embraces all aspects of worship that the Qur’an has informed and the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has taught.

The group of people who could be free from divine torment by believing in Allah (SWT) are the ones who lived in the Era of Chaos (Specifically this era refers to a period of time between Jesus (PBUH) and the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) when no prophet came to the world but in a general sense, this term can be applied to any period when no prophet came), who were unaware of any prophets, who were not announced about revelation, and do not know how to worship. If there are these kinds of people in our age, it might be enough for them to believe in that One created them. We are not obliged to make the people of our age as the ones lived in the Era of Chaos but to tell them about the true faith by looking for them.http://www.questiononislam.com/subpage.php?s=article&aid=2494

03:55 PM May 20 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

Mark , welcome back .  

I will never fellow, quran, I will get a few good points based on reasoning, but never fellow any book blindly, if one prophet can come hundreds more can come, God is no fool to stop sending prophets.

Is your god so "small" or so "cheap" that he rewards only it's followers?... God will reward me if i do good deed, whether i fellow islam or christianity , Religion is irrelevent.

05:41 AM May 21 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

So birgul,how did this holy book-sending process happen?I mean the detailed.was that muhammed met gabriel himself and then gabriel told him about alquran at one sitting or what?was this guy an educated one since he must know how to write down God’s message or had he been helped by smone else??if there’s one primitive tribe who who live in a remote place.they didn’t know religion,but they also didn’t know evil deed.they always live in peace with themselves.are they considered as disbeliever in islam??and why?

09:53 AM May 21 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

So birgul,how did this holy book-sending process happen?I mean the detailed.was that muhammed met gabriel himself and then gabriel told him about alquran at one sitting or what?was this guy an educated one since he must know how to write down God’s message or had he been helped by smone else??if there’s one primitive tribe who who live in a remote place.they didn’t know religion,but they also didn’t know evil deed.they always live in peace with themselves.are they considered as disbeliever in islam??and why?

09:53 AM May 21 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

mike,

Muhammed(pbuh) met gabriel(aV) lots of times.

Quran was revealed in 23 years to accustom people new beliefs and rules.

Muhammed(pbuh) was illeteral.coompanians of him memorized and wrote the verses of quran in a short time which were taught by Muhammed(pbuh),as soosn as possible.Muhammed (pbuh) always repeated and checked the verses which were memorized and written by companians.

your other question is below.

06:28 PM May 21 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

This is the general rule that believers will go to paradise,disbelievers will go to hell.

We know Allah is the merciful,the compassinate.

Allah,off course, will judge every person in her/his special life.Allah,off course, takes into consideration in which society the person lives,who there are around him/her,what he is taught,he knows Islam correctly or not,he has the oppurtunity of reseraching true Islam or not,he takes into consideration what is the truth of life or not,he wants only to live a ''free life'',to do whatever he wants in this life or not etc…

In my country,there are a lot of people who say thay are muslims.but, they dont read Quran even one time during whole their lives.they dont believe in some rules of quran.they say fasting, praying 5 times in a day,heading are not the rules of Islam.they say''we are of course muslims,our hearts are very clean'',they help a dog which is wounded in the streets but they dont want helping other people who think different from them.they say they are muslims,but they dont go to a mosque even one time,they dont worship and they dont get sorry for their sins and they dont repent for their sins.sometimes we can se them in protectin enviroment clubs,in charity assosiations.do they really want to help or to be famous among people around them?they say lot of lies to protect their positions freely and they say we are muslims.

Now,we cannot of course say ''they are muslims and they go to paradise''.

on the other hand,an  innocent man living in a small village far from muslim countries believes in one god and worship acording to his knowledge.he doesnt oppurtunity of reaserching the true reliogon.(in this age lots of people have opputunity of reaserarching,like books,pc,tavelling easely to other countries,) he pays attention not liying,not killing any living creature,praying,helping,not decievign others.if he commits a sin,he gets very sorry and he repents and prays god forgives him.

Now we cannot say''this man is not a muslim,so he exactly will go to hell''.

for example,a man who heard lots of bad things about Islam has the oppurtunity of searching Islam(he can read books,for example there are a lot of links telling what ıslam ıs,on e-baby),but he deosnt want to learn truths of Islam honestly(because he doesnt want to change his previos beliefes,he doesnt want to obey any rules,he wants only to be free etc.there are a lot of deceptions to fool us) .he says ''ıslam is wrong,ıslam trains terrorists ,Muhammed(pbuh)was not reliable,,,,,,

now,we cannot,of course, say this man is innocent.ın fact,this man didnt want to search objectively.

the most important subject is that:does human really want to find the truth?

if he does but althoug he does every works as much as he can do in his special conditon,he cannot find or see the truth,honestly(he mustnt decieve himself),we cannot say he exactly go to hell.

Allah is the meerciful and the most justic.Allah never gets unfair to his creatures.

06:30 PM May 21 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

jav. and march

we can distinguish true and untrue:

yes,there are people they claim they are prophets.but they lie.

yes,there are people who are real prophets.they never lie.

how can we seperate them ?

we have to be carefull.first of all,we have to be honest against ourselves.we musnt fool ourselves.we have to be objective.

and then we have to search some criterions.we have to look at their lifes,words but not from media or from enemies of religion.

A real prophet allways supported with miracles by Allah.Allah proves this man is god's prophet.Moses,Jesus,David,Muhammed(pbuh),all of them had hundreds of miracles.(we can talk about miracles in another thread)

if we look at their lives,we see that they sacrified their lives to tell people the truths.

they had a great moral,seriosness,extraordinary fear of god,complete confidense, worship.

they solved the strange mystry of the world' creation.they provided and satisified anwers to three ones:''where do you come from?,what are you doing here?,where are you going?

we have to think about what they want us to do.

for example,are there allways rich people around them?are their whole life in front of people or do they keep secret their lifes?do they obey the rules of what they said,exactly and seriously or are there conflicts between what they said and what they did?etc….

you know a liar cannot tell a small but shameful lie without displaying anxitey and disquit enough to inform the enemies at his side of his deception.look at them.although they undertook a tremendous task,they uttered among a comminity of great size,with great ease and freedom,without fear,hesitation,diffidence or anxiety,with pure sincerity,great seriousness and elevated manner to enemies

look at theirs companians who lived at the time of prophets.thousands of them changed and sacrified all their wealth,relatives,careers andl lives.

there are a lot of important points which have to be observed

but I cannot write all of them here,you know..

06:31 PM May 21 2008 |