Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I'm going to KOREA !!!

Chorok

Chorok

France

Hello everybody!

I'm a french student and I'm really interested in Asia!

More especially South Korea where I'll go for two months from July to the end of August.

I'm going there for trip and discover more about this country. Moreoever, I will try my best to find an internship about Logistic in Seoul.

I hope I can make friends there! 

If you are asian and interested in making new french friend, you can contact me! 

Bye!!! 

08:09 PM May 17 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

yilca

yilca

Turkey

I went Korea 4 times. I like korean people and I work with Koreans. I have a travel agency for Korean people. www.paranturkeytour.com and our korean website: www.enjoyturkey.net

If you visit Turkey with your fiancee, please let me know and I help you here. I will be there again this winter, please try soju with Korean Barbeque:) And eat many peju kimchi. I love it…:)

06:54 PM Jul 24 2008 |

yilca

yilca

Turkey

aha, and I went to Japan 3 times. Japan is a crazy place. A wonderful night life, don't go there with your fiancee :) But ı still prefer Korea;)

06:55 PM Jul 24 2008 |

aljensen

aljensen

United States

I lived in Korea for two years, I did not like it that much though.

11:26 PM Jul 24 2008 |

moazzam

moazzam

Pakistan

No doubt, Korea is beutiful place for visit. v should travel all over the world this makes our vision broad. You should visit also PAKISAN.

07:42 AM Jul 26 2008 |

mr.sarvar

mr.sarvar

Uzbekistan

I'm going to study in Korea for magister after graduated universite.. I like Korea, 'cause Korean's people a very affability.

07:53 AM Dec 05 2009 |