Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Muslim Police Women

roshandel

roshandel

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hijab dose not limit Women

05:43 AM May 18 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

trustfundbaby  , 

sorry for saying this  ,  but you will look ridculous if you did not change your mind about hijab after watching this photos  .

brother roshandel  .

thank you very much for sharing these photos  ,  well done  ,  and if you have more  , please  paste  them  .   

08:35 PM May 18 2008 |

roshandel

roshandel

09:40 PM May 18 2008 |

roshandel

roshandel

Other Muslim Women in Sport

10:00 PM May 18 2008 |

roshandel

roshandel

There is area only for women
No man can go there

10:06 PM May 18 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

great  ,

I wish Saudi Arabia can offer such place for women , 

in my country , sports are  only for men  ,  this is killing me .

10:42 PM May 18 2008 |

roshandel

roshandel

We are suffering from who cant Undrestand Real Islam

07:42 AM May 19 2008 |

trustfundbaby

Ukraine

You are right . I can’t understand real Islam… The pictures you posted where women in sport playing soccer and tennis , cycling … they are perfect . Man and woman were made by one God and for sure we are equal for that kind of activities . But woman should always stay feminine and man one who have to be courageous to protect her. Sorry you are not convincing enough to change my mind about woman with gun . If Koran doesn’t aloud women to wear manlike clothes doesn’t it mean that she shouldn’t assimilate to a man . So tell me please : woman with weapon in hands is it what Real Islam is ?

02:42 PM May 19 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

women are at first humans not only females. and islam treats them so. i don't feel the need to exhibit my body or to wear as a man to be free.freedom is inside our heads not on them. a woman can hold a gun and a rose. she can contribute with work and ideas to her society and to the world. but the hidjab in iran must be more practical.it's not against islamic rules. we can wear any decent clothes we like.

03:51 PM May 19 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

Are there predominately muslim countries where women serve in the military? Any in combat roles?

06:59 PM May 19 2008 |

monatta

monatta

Saudi Arabia

it is arab tradition which limit women in Islamic countries  .

real islam do not limit women  , Qur'an did not says to women this job is for you , and this job for men  .  but prophet  encourage them more to take care of  her families because husbands can not do this job since he works out most of the days hours  . 

women asked prophet Mohamed once about participating in the militaries job as soldiers , prophet answers that it is men duty to participate in wars not women  ( he did not say women are forbidden from doing this job )  , he also said ( women effort in raising children and doing homework  give them the same reward that men gain from god if they defend their country .    

islam and qur'an limit  woman in hand of allowing her beauty  and body to  be  a tool for men sexual  entertainments  .

Islam and qur'an limit women in hand of being sexual subject , to be exploited by men.  

If Koran doesn’t aloud women to wear manlike clothes doesn’t it mean that she shouldn’t assimilate to a man

actually ,  Quran did not mentioned this point  ,and prophet  concentrate on the men  more than women  in this issue  . 

I mean prophets  many time  forbid men to assimilate to women  . some stuff are specialized for women , and men  is not allowed to use it  , for example : gold is forbidden for men , silver and some kinds of texture like silk are forbidden for men . it is only for women  .

in other hand , I do not remember anything is forbidden to use by women because it is men stuff  .   

11:08 PM May 19 2008 |