Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

how to think of sex ?

kiki

kiki

China

i broke up with my boyfriend ,because  the sex. i love him .and so do him .but i can't accept we have a sex.

he said he want me be his women .if you are not sex with me ,you don't love me ?

i don't know how to face .so i said .broke up .

in fact i still love him .but i can't have sex.i hope when we marriy .we could but he don't think so .

still miss him .but …to me ,sex is so seriously .

06:16 AM May 22 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ShinjiPL

ShinjiPL

Poland

From my point of view if you donno want to do it, just dont do it – it is pretty simple. If your bf push you into it even if you dont want it that he is not worth to love – he is like animal, because he just want to satisfy himself.

Keep your head up girl – you will for sure find someone 'normal' in the future Smile

12:03 PM Feb 13 2009 |

ShinjiPL

ShinjiPL

Poland

Gosh now i notice the date Laughing Sorry for begin archeologist Laughing

12:05 PM Feb 13 2009 |

sherryleio

sherryleio

China

Hello Kiki, I do not know how old you are, and where you are living, and how long you have been dating. Virgin issue maybe still something big in some places, but at most of the places, it is not a taboo any more. If you have been dated one guy more than one year, and you are old enough to handle that, and sex is so naturally for guys to ask for. I do not know what is the reason that you rejected him, being afraid that he would leave you after sleeping with you, or it is something that you always think that you can only do that at marriage night?

Sex is a very important part of marriage life, and sometimes you need time to get it work just like you work out other things, how to fit in with each other, over habits, etc. So it is so common that a guy and a girl move in together and marry after 1 or 2 years. So for me I would sit down with him and discuss why he wants sex and why i don't want. Marriage is a compromise, for so 2 totally different persons to live in the same house. So just saying break-up can not fix anything. Guy's wanting sex does not mean he only loves sex not love you. Soul and body is integrated, I just do not know why we have to seperatede.

Sure, sometimes, sex is sex, and love is love, but for the two beloved ppl, sex is love, and love is sex. Sex is human being's desire, and it is not a shame. When we are hungry, we go for food, when we are thirsty, we go for water, when we want sex, why we could not get that from the one that we love. 

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, and I wish everyone here has a sweet day with your beloved.

01:01 PM Feb 13 2009 |

billjacot

billjacot

United States

I think you could have played with his cock or sucked it  let him play with your tits  thats not real sex  just play  Maybe he would be happy

09:21 PM Aug 09 2015 |