Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

My saddest thing in Ebaby

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

Cry

I used to have a friend in Ebaby. He's so smart, humorous and cute. We talked a lot on MSN. And of course I like him very much.

But now we have become strangers for some misunderstanding. I'm lost the pleasure of his company FOREVER~Cry

It's been a long time since our break up, but I'm sad, even till now. He's really hard to get over.

I don't know if he can find this message, I just wanna say to him that " Don't ever stop running. And keep charming and strong as only you can be"

06:07 AM Jun 03 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

刚博士

China

Misunderstanding?can you speak out

07:49 AM Jun 03 2008 |

Justy

Justy

China

I am a good man,you can talk to me whatevery you want,I can help you to find your former pleasure times.

haha

09:51 AM Jun 03 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Was he trying to be smone else in front of you?
Yeah pal always knows your limits and disadvantages…
Hope you’d get another best friend in ebaby maggie.good luck…

10:30 AM Jun 03 2008 |

Jane Doe

Jane Doe

Indonesia

I'll bump this message so he would read this ;)

the running part makes me wonder about who's this guy :D 

04:58 PM Jun 04 2008 |

The Runner

The Runner

Sweden

He will never stops running, cause he has an angel above him x)

12:03 AM Jun 05 2008 |

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

It's soooooo unbelievable…..........but…..WOWLaughing!!

01:50 AM Jun 05 2008 |

flora123

flora123

China

why not forget him and the internet is very unreal ,maybe he is a swindler .maggie Guo,maybe he called every girl  as angelUndecided.you should let yourself happy every day and don't miss that retarded guy because he is not worthy.

Mr.Runner .do you think so ? am i right? 

08:50 AM Jun 05 2008 |

The Runner

The Runner

Sweden

Flora123, if you really are retarded like you act, then leave this board. If you wanna be rude to someone, be that to someone in China or someone else. Not me, cause you are really annoying me now with your stupidy and rudeness.

I really disagree with you flora, mostly because of you have prove that you're really retarded.

Maggie, I say something to you that someone has taught me:

~ It's human to make mistakes, but it's divine to forgive~

Maggie, my final question to you: Are you divine?

Kind regards! //Johan

P.S. Flora, if you don't have something seriously, please piss off then. You are really annoying me.

09:00 PM Jun 05 2008 |

flora123

flora123

China

"gentleman":you should be enough totally!!!!!

pls remember : you should think twice before you abuse others, pls change your arrogant character. 

Maggie Guo :do you believe his words ?he is just a child.everything is only a interesting game for him. he will not sincere to everybady.

oh,right.Mr Runner,i don't wanna be rude to you ,i just wanna give Maggie my views.  

12:36 AM Jun 06 2008 |

ChiaoHwung

ChiaoHwung

China

Do not awalys care about the result,,,,,,as long as u have had at once time.

02:10 AM Jun 06 2008 |