Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Who do you love?

Friendly_girl

Ukraine

Your mate,sister,pet… anyone/anything  And tell me plz what is so lovable about them! so wait your answers!!! Also its a great apportunity to tell your feelings to somebody…and make her/him smile :)

06:44 PM Jun 03 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Friendly_girl

Ukraine

So i'll beging… i love my mates from my class….Jana, Kate, Elina … Hi for you all!!! And of course my best friend Alena.  Cos they all mad and funny:) And i love my lil bro(cousin) cos its impossible dont love him.

06:56 PM Jun 03 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

I think I’m still in love with my ex lover.I don’t know if I still love her or not,but I could not forget her,so…=)
I also can’t leave my pocket dictionary.I always have it with me whereever I go.I love “her” too..=)

07:32 PM Jun 03 2008 |

Dorota91

Dorota91

Poland

So if you love she, why you aren't togheter?

I love my wonderful, handsome man:) He is my the bigest love in my live:)

and ofcourse I love do my hobbys: belly dance and drawing:)

08:05 PM Jun 03 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

I was just dumped by her for another boy..so it can’t be help..=)

08:47 PM Jun 03 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

I love…..and this is enough

10:00 PM Jun 03 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

And how do you know that he loves  you "Melamory"?

12:40 PM Jun 04 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

In this moment, I love my big cat!! Hahaha!

I´m worried because he´s (a male cat) sick and I need to take him to the veterinarian. He hadn´t had energy since monday and he hadn´t eaten well (he´s the mexican version of Garfield, you can imagine how much eats!!!).

Why is so lovable?? Because he likes night (like me), he loves food (like me again), he enjoys trap and play with rats, lizzards and another little animals (kind of black humor, like the one I have), he follows my grandmother everywhere and he likes her because she takes cares of him (like me with my grandmother, she´s the most importan person in my family!!).

So, if i were a cat, probably I would be him, hahahaha!

02:40 PM Jun 04 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

i love god and every beautiful thing in life. i love myself too.

04:50 PM Jun 04 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

And you believe him? I mean maybe its just "talk"

06:05 PM Jun 04 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

Maybe not, as I know some kind of people talk alot but without any actions, so, take care of yourself and try to keep your love.

Regards 

09:42 PM Jun 04 2008 |