Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do you love yourself?

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

do you feel that you respect and love yourself? are you real friends? do you like solitude? friends, lets discuss thes questions. i often think that i should pass more time with myself and care about her.it's not selfishness,is it?

05:50 PM Jun 04 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

Everybody like him/herself, even in love….I love you because I love myself and try to satisfy its needs…so on, I mean we do everything "even good things" to satisfy ourselves…even we are wrong.

Regards

06:10 PM Jun 04 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Sometimes I don´t feel good with my own body (How I look) but I love myself a lot and usually go to the extreme to be selfish and take care only about me, hahaha!

I don´t have problems if I am going out alone, for example to the movies or been alone in my house. I have seen that a lots of people feel depressed if they are alone but this is not my case.

06:20 PM Jun 04 2008 |

KindKate

KindKate

Poland

Yesss, I love myself! :)))

06:21 PM Jun 04 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

this is not my case too ,saw.

amr, i didn't understand the last idea. please give  further explanaion.

06:33 PM Jun 04 2008 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

Smtimes yes and smtimes no.
I like myself when being a good gamers but then disgusted to myself when I didn’t give a damn to other.yeah if only..
Wish you good luck to love yourself..
So long guys..

07:06 PM Jun 04 2008 |

birgül1

Turkey

I think egotizm is harmfull.we have to see our flaws.the biggest flaw is not to see our own flaw.

08:22 PM Jun 04 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

i think i respect myself !!

09:19 PM Jun 04 2008 |

Amr Diab

Amr Diab

Egypt

I mean that, when we do "wrong things", that because we like ourselves, which always need to be on the top of our opportunities, so we do what it ask us to do, and this is much more love.

10:24 PM Jun 04 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Lilimira,

Everyone of us will try to say yes but actually noone dares to do so.It's dangerous to love & respect ourself.& we have learnt to live on brims of life.We never understand that what we have,we shall pour the same in universe.

& we have agonies & miseries to put in to the univese,that's we we are miserable.

To love oneself means to respect our desires. but we are taught to kill them,so how can we respect them ?

Only a happy man can share happiness,only  ajoyful man can share joyfulness & only a blissful man can share blissfullness,We are not happy yet & joyfullness & blissfulness are matters of faaar faaaaar away.

02:29 AM Jun 05 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

I love U just the way you are, and I love my self just the way I am..If not us love ourselves, who else? love yourself will make u care and improve your ability and thanks to God for what He gave for us.

02:40 AM Jun 05 2008 |