Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do you love yourself?

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

do you feel that you respect and love yourself? are you real friends? do you like solitude? friends, lets discuss thes questions. i often think that i should pass more time with myself and care about her.it's not selfishness,is it?

05:50 PM Jun 04 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

CompagniaTe

China

yes of course!!! i love myself and i love my live…

08:13 AM Jun 05 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

i ag ree pop.

amr if you know that you are doing wrong things to please yourself,so i believe you don't love it.

dev, we can do what they never taught us. why faaaaaaaaaar away? it's neaaaaaaaaaaaar us if we have the will to  makr a change.

07:48 PM Jun 05 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

hakimi, you are right ..

i try to know how i can to love myself till now.. i think dev is right also, we respect ourselves when we could respect our desires.. but how is that ?? that is what i search about in my life.. and i hope i will reach to be happy .. when we can see happiness , that means for me i love myself with right way.. 

that is a truth in our life, and we are tired to found it .. 

i think i am in 70% of this way .. hahah Tongue out

what about you???

11:36 AM Jun 06 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

lilimira,

it is neaaaaaaaaaar us if we have the will to makr a change

are you mean that we can to see the happiness neaaaaar( to who can't see it near) if we done some change in our vision to the life ??

11:44 AM Jun 06 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

to love oneself means to respect our nature and our desires and to do what suits us.most  people don't do that.they try to  make people around then happy by ignoring their own emotional needs and by just following others.so they don't get others ' love ,they only get their own frustration.if you haven't self teem, noone will care about you.i agree dev.there's an arabic proverb which says: you can't give what you haven't.

yes,nabila  you r right .if we are sincere , we'llind our personal way. 

02:17 PM Jun 07 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

sorry.we'll find

02:19 PM Jun 07 2008 |

Noraivy

Noraivy

Egypt

I do :)

02:54 PM Jun 07 2008 |

KasTra

KasTra

Russian Federation

I don't…...=) I don't like myself and so everytime i have a purpose to make me better…!

03:44 PM Jun 07 2008 |

hala1

hala1

Morocco

I love my self ok, but I don’t like sth in my personality,that’s diferent!!

04:27 PM Jun 07 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

hala1,

right statement, and i don't like sth in my personality.. i should change it ..

05:47 PM Jun 07 2008 |