Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what do u do when u re bad mood??

hala1

hala1

Morocco

bad mood, not fine what can I do???

08:36 PM Jun 05 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

hala1,

my freind Randa was in the same problem , and Randa doesn't believe that's wrong not with her , but with her freind..

Randa still about 6 mounths didn't tell her false freind cuz we gave her this advice .. then her friend come with sorry .. 

believe in yourself , don't make the other makes you her Game..

01:21 PM Jun 06 2008 |

Look.For.Smile

Saudi Arabia

I heared this subject at mbc fm radio and I liked it . it's very nice .

some of them said : I gonna sleep  , eat somthing , set alone , get shwer ..

I think  take shwer ( swim ) it's nice thing …

03:46 PM Jun 06 2008 |

liang present

China

hala1 ,then maybe you can try to find a chance to talk it out with her.I onced has been there, and it's suffering and hurting,however things eventually looked good after a heartfeltly long conversation between us.Well I think you can just take a shot trying to talk with her about your feeling,you know that's the very thing that made you blue, I think unless you handle it or it's gonna be hard to be as happy as you were before.What's ur opinion?

03:59 PM Jun 06 2008 |

hala1

hala1

Morocco

I talked to her but not directly, I gave her some words about that.
She leaves me without caring about anything, without caring if she hurts me or not, so it’s not need to minimize or degrade my self , she know me more that anyone, she knows what she did but she didn’t care!
i’ll see her, and i’ll talke to her again and again, not about that but i’ll consider her just like a stanger, it’s eazy to do that after, but the days that I’m living now are really dificult.

04:23 PM Jun 06 2008 |

liang present

China

Sorry to hear that,then you are always welcome here!!Smile

And try to get some new friends, no matter what we are strugggling to move on…

When I am gloomy,I'd like to buy me delicious food, to go some shopping,to listen to music and do some painting,or maybe a expected moive will make me better. And you know what,when you can speak it out in some other way(just as what you have done here)things usually become not so tough as we concerned.Have you felt a little bit better ??

Anyway,may you will get over it asap.Smile

04:45 PM Jun 06 2008 |

hala1

hala1

Morocco

yes of course I’m more better!
thank you.

05:00 PM Jun 06 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

If you are really in a bad mood,

I think, U should read some books.. I do so, then feel myself better that before.

Or, U can cycling during the beach :) (If ur home is near beave)

Or,you can listen to the some slow music n cry :))

Or, call ur friends n talk with them about ur problem..:)

:))

There are many ways to break ur bad mood..

:)

Haha..Or u can share ur problem with me.. I love helping.. I would like to take on ur problems n make lighter ur soul!

:))

05:06 PM Jun 06 2008 |

Look.For.Smile

Saudi Arabia

but why do you care ? is't ur mom ? is't ur sister ? is't ur dauther ? I guess it's simple thing and you don't need to all of this worrying

greetings from saudia

08:05 PM Jun 06 2008 |

nanita1208

nanita1208

Morocco

when am in bad mood i watch TV and stay alone or just  write what i have in mind on a paper then burn it

03:43 PM Jun 07 2008 |